******FREE SILENCER******REGISTER BY 8/31/11******

Silenced America

Alright PM, I have finally figured out how I am going to give a FREE SILENCER away to a member here. I want to help promote this forum to people who are not familiar with PM and get a few PM members to become fans of mine.

In order to play, you must be in a silencer friendly state. Sorry to all of you good folks who live in liberal commie states!
mad.gif
You must be 21 years of age. You must be a PM member, so all those of you reading this thread from afar w/o being registered...you better register. Here is how to register for the FREE can:

Go to my Facebook Page and click the "LIKE" button. POST "Sent to Silenced America by www.predatormastersforums.com" on my WALL. Then type "REGISTERED" in this thread, and you are good to go. You have until midnight 8/31/11 to register.

So, what is Silenced America giving away??? A brand new, hard to get (extreme high demand) Silencer Co SS 22 Sparrow.

sparrow.jpg

This can is amongst the quietest cans on the market. It is by far the easiest to clean (a big deal with .22 cans) This can retails for $499.00. You can shoot .22lr, .22WMR, .17HMR, and FN 5.7 through this can.

I will send this can to the nearest NFA (CLASS III) dealer to the winner.
The winner will be responsible for paying the transfer fee and for the federal tax stamp.

I will give the SS Sparrow away on 9/11/11. I am a Marine Veteran (post 9/11) and I will never forget, as I know all of you won't either. I am extremely proud of this country and my Marine Corps!

I will assign all who have registered a NUMBER and use a random number generator to pick the name. Don't worry, I will use my MAC to video the drawing so everyone will know its fair. Good luck!!!

For all of you who wanted me to give this away at the February PM hunt...who says I won't give something away there too? If this is a success, I most likely will.
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rocky1As much as I would like to register... Rocky does not do Facebook! PERIOD!! Nice looking can though!!

I understand, Rocky. I think it is a generational thing. Scott does not like the idea of FB either, but for business purposes there is not better way to reach a wider array of folks for free than FB. It is just logistics. You could register under your PM name and then delete the account at the end of the drawing!

Back