new on here weres all the ohio guys

Originally Posted By: rletts77Rudy?? How big are the bottoms of the bowling pins?? I am going to add a 2x4 to the top of the ghog target stand to set the pins on.

They're probably around 4 inches at the widest point

R

Originally Posted By: badtotheboneOriginally Posted By: rletts77Rudy?? How big are the bottoms of the bowling pins?? I am going to add a 2x4 to the top of the ghog target stand to set the pins on.

They're probably around 4 inches at the widest point

R

Ok...I am going to add a 2x4 to the top of this stand I made. We can possibly put them on there. I have some velcro that we can use to hold them on the stand....it may work, lol.

you have to remember rudy those guys are from that place up north where the sun doesnt come our for more than 10 mins at a time and there is no humidity

Originally Posted By: 22-250ohioyou have to remember rudy those guys are from that place up north where the sun doesnt come our for more than 10 mins at a time and there is no humidity

Well your right about the sun.lol Humidty runs 60-85 % all summer . Yuck.

Quote:Dusty,

If it happens to sprinkle a little, do you have a cap on your truck?

R

No cap on my truck. We will get a tarp together or something if it is raining

I'm really looking forward to this weekend!

Hey boys,

In Harrison County, the ticks can walk off with a large woman. How's the ticks down your way? Good idea to throw some repellant in the gear bag?

Rudy

Cool! They creep me out.
w00t.gif

Back