Massachusetts predator hunters

what you need down there is for the coyotes to take a few more fluffies,snoopies,rovers,and snookums,then they won't think coyotes are so cute. good luck
don

Originally Posted By: donlynchwhat you need down there is for the coyotes to take a few more fluffies,snoopies,rovers,and snookums,then they won't think coyotes are so cute. good luck
don

Lol

Someday I would like to move to a less liberal state

I am in Eastern MA, I ahve only heard a few recently, they like to travel through the powerline areas in this suburban setting.

Good luck with them.
Tom

Philllipston iz close by. When will you be there? I am heading out to NM to see Tony and pic up a pup, will be back Sunday night. My brotther in law, in law once removed lives in Deerfield.

We need to organize a local get together so everone can meet face to face.

Steve

Originally Posted By: Tommy2GunSteve,

lets think of a September date & place to meet...gunclub, WMA etc...

T2G

BAYTSTATE where are you?

Im game

Sounds like a plan. Where are the majority of the folks located? I will travel to get there. If you are looking for some place in central MA we could get together at my club in Leominster or I could look around for a restaurant or bar. There is also a wild life management area close by that has a picnic area, Barre Falls Dam on Rt 62 In Barre. There is also a pizza place in town that has a room in the back and I could see about reserving that. Hubbardston is only about 6 miles off of Rt 2. It would be fun to get together. I go to Maine with the guys over at Northeast Predators, a good bunch of guys to hang with, it would be nice to get a group together close by to hang with.

I'm about a 35 minute ride from Phillipston. Not sure how far that is from Hubbardston. I'm located between Amherst and Greenfield in good Ole Montague.

Back