TC Encore Pistol Scope

UncleDoc

Looking for an extended eye relief scope for my TC Encore pistol. To be used mainly for the 7mm-08 barrel. If you have experience with this pistol and a scope I would appreciate any information.

Originally Posted By: UncleDocLooking for an extended eye relief scope for my TC Encore pistol. To be used mainly for the 7mm-08 barrel. If you have experience with this pistol and a scope I would appreciate any information.

Altho I myself dont have alot of experience my dad has one with 22-250 barrel, 308 barrel and also a 30-06 barrel all 15in barrels all with their own scopes 2 I believe are 2-8 power leupolds and the one he likes best is a straight 4x TC scope.

I use and like both Bushnell 2-6 and Burris 2-7. The Bushnell has fixed eye relief and narrowing field of view as you increase power, while the Burris has fixed FOV and decreasing eye relief as you increase power. Pick your poison. I also had a fixed 4x Swift for a while that was pretty decent. If I had to buy another of these three, it'd be the Burris.

T/C does not make scopes. They are just a logo on the side.

Burris makes a better handgun scope than they do a riflescope, IMO.

I'd still buy a Leupold....

I understand that TC does not make scopes, they are in the gun business. I have seen the TC scope and it looks a lot like another brand I often see. And you are right sir, the Leupold is awfully hard to beat.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunT/C does not make scopes. They are just a logo on the side.

Burris makes a better handgun scope than they do a riflescope, IMO.

I'd still buy a Leupold....

Did someone say that TC made their own scopes? Am I missing something?

Was just throwing that out there in case some did not know, that's all. No reason to get your panties in a bundle.

So who did make your Dad's scope?

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunWas just throwing that out there in case some did not know, that's all. No reason to get your panties in a bundle.

So who did make your Dad's scope?

No reason to (assume) i did, just asked if i had missed something.
Ur the guy who knows everything on here so you tell me.

Back