what state?

Maryland, home of a lot of terrific people. Unfortunately, also home of some of the worse
politicians known to mankind; ie: Gov. Marvin Mandell, Spiro Agnew etc...Don't judge Maryland by its leaders. We're better than that.

Cal - Montreal

Born in Louisiana, grew up mostly in Mississippi, back to Louisiana to Illinois then South Carolina, and you thought I was done. To Pennsylvania, my pillow got tired and stoped here in Maine. While in the service add Texas,Alabama,Flordia,Virginia, and Europe and Mid East.

Dang and I am only 32.

Maybe if I am lucky I can live in all 50 then decide where to stop.

...southern Missouri,...about 40 miles from the Rackensack line.

I'm sitting in the middle of the river country of southern Mo., with three of the most beautiful rivers in America, right in my back door. None of them is more than 15 miles from my house.

Hello DannyB
Howdy from the Smoky Valley
Lot's of yote hunters now,but can't give up.
Thought you would like to know Jean,Gary's mom is still alive my wife see's her every two week's in Tonopah.
When you get this way look me up just ask for Sherman.

Hershey Pennsylvania here. I can't figure out why my "Hershey Bar Wrapper call" won't work. It's a simple techniqe; you just pick a candy bar, eat it at your stand and crinkle the wrapper constantly. Haven't called a single one in yet. Funny, I can never get a partner to go out a second time either. Oh, well, I'll keep tryin'. LOL

I live in Houston, Texas.......but don't judge me as a city slicker.......my free time is spent in the woods and on the water across the great state!

SavTxCajun: I live near I-10 and the Beltway.....how bout you?

Roddo 1975: You anywhere near Prineville (or Bend), Oregon? I have a great friend who lives up in that country. He and his family do quite a bit of hunting. I hope to make it up there someday.

Shermanrm, you got to be kidding, shes still alive? She must be as old as Bob Hope by now lol wow. Smokey Valley use to be good for coyotes is a true story, I also got a few badgers out of there too. Seen the biggest deer of my life one night across from Carvers, it was one of them monster bucks people talk about. I remember one time late at night we pulled in to gas up and Gary told us about a lion that was over by the gas pump a few night before, needless to say we looked for it but it was long gone. Do you remember when the hwy was called 8A all the way to Battle Mt? I got a million stories I could tell you about hunting around there. I go up that way now and then so keep in touch ok?

Back