what the heck is this? Here's another.....

While it lists it as being one of three,,, I can't picture any rifle being worth what is being asked...

Sounds like someone that studied under P T Barnum, back in the early days...

Here's the picture:
9785464.jpg

And text:
$10,000.00
Bench Rest rifle
Ceder city, UT 84720 - Aug 1, 2011
Lapua bench rest single shot rifle chambered for 6mm Lapua brass.

23 inch barrel

Action: Trigger housing operates the round chamber dropping block. This same block contains the firing pin.

Cartridge is called b. r. 22

Serial #1 of three! Only three were made. The deal comes with two (2)additional barrels--22/250 and 8 mm Kurtz and a black wood fore piece.

Definately a scam.

You would think that for 10K that I could at least get the forearm to that production stock set with it.

Maybe I'm being totally unreasonable though......?

I'll rush right out and get a cashiers check out to them pronto!

One would think the seller would know how to spell the name of the city in which he/she lives, no? Where is exactly is "ceder city, UT??"

Originally Posted By: Jeepdude1987"There's a sucker born every minute."

You'd be amazed at how many people there are on KSL that will just buy something without studying it out. I have sold numerous firearms on here, and the majority of buyers say something like "I am buying this for my son, I really dont know anything about your Saturday Night Special .22. But it sounds like a good deal, so I'll take it."

Oh Geeze....SNIPER RIFLE?? 22-250 is the choice of snipers every where.

sniperrifle.jpg

[color:#33CCFF]$1,200.00

22-250 sniper riffle
chubbuck, ID 83202 - Aug 2, 2011
has a leupold vx 3 6.5x20 with varmint retical. shoots up to 800 yards windage and side focus sweet set up. it is an encore riffle with camo stock. call or text joe 208-241-2726. scope alone is worth 900 bucks!!![/color]

$900 for the VX3? Im thinking a bit less then that!

A sucker born everyday.
lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Oh Geeze....SNIPER RIFLE?? 22-250 is the choice of snipers every where.

You dont know what you are talking about! LOL.

You act like you are in the military or something, and actually know what you are talking about
wink.gif

KSL is a crack up

Back