Brownell's Customer Service #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

dogcatcher223

Just wanted to say that I have ordered from lots of different companies over the years. Recently i bought a barrel from them for my AR15. Upon receiving the barrel much to my dismay the barrel was extremely dirty and covered in rust. I called Brownells and they sent a call tag to cover return shipping, and weren't going to charge me return shipping back to me with the new barrel either. And it was Oly Arms fault not Brownells cause the barrel came sealed in a package from Oly and Brownells just ships it right to me in the Oly packaging.

Well I wanted a different brand due to the quality of the Olympic Arms barrel which was junk. There was a price difference and I was OK with that. When I got my bill the difference was way higher than expected. I emailed them and they called me later to tell me that the price was wrong that they charged me, and thanks for bringing it to their attention and they were updating their system and were going to credit me the difference. I thought that was outstanding service!!!!! I would have been happy with a return email, but they went ahead and called me personally.

Back