new on here weres all the ohio guys

I must say one of the worst things I ever shot was a postban 16" pencil barrel .223 Bushy. Had to wear ear plugs and muffs,damnn I hated that thing.

Mine is as quiet as a .22lr
whistle.gif

Shoot...bring em all!!!!!

I can bring the 4wheeler too. Im not fat but I am getting old.lol.

Bowling pins look sweet!!! I am going to make a target to put ghog targets on. It will be low and far away, lol. Rob, Id say out to the left corner of the field.

There are 2 more cats coming Rob. One said he would bring a grill and hotdogs and stuff. VTR223 is one and a guy named David, I think hes on here but I dont know his screen name. Both good guys. Oh, David said he could bring his 22 spinner targets too.

I like those Tim!! We priced some steel here locally and they wanted 32 bucks for a 10 inch square....so we passed and Rob had 2 on the farm he made into a target.

I guess 32 bucks a plate wasnt too bad then...lol. Rob, should I go ahead and get us some?? I can tell the wife they are for my anniv present, lol.

I dont think they were AR500 though.

Last edited:
I shot the ones Rob made with the 22250 and it darn near went through it at 100. We decided to shoot it a min of 300 yards after that.

These has been tested at 75yards with .223 FMJ and 22-250 45 hp at 200. Just a little hickey on the surface.

I prefer 300+ ,otherwise it's to easy.

yeah we were shooting mild steel that was laying around on the farm but it works good at 300. we need something to shoot the 22s at 300 and get a clear "ding" when we hit

Back