new on here weres all the ohio guys

I keep trying to think if ive got anything cool to shoot at. My outside cat is missing so thats out of the question. I think the yotes around here finally got her.

I can bring a poster size picture of my ex-wife?????

I've been using it to scare rats away.
w00t.gif

I need to place an order for sure...Im a little low on ammo. I have no 22-250 left, very few 308. Im ok on 223. May need some 204.

i dont shoot factory loads and i broke down and went and bought a box to test fire the new AR lol it is just too hot to go to the load room and build rounds i am completely out of everything

Cabela's had a good special on buckets full of ammo.

My buddy bought two 5 gallon? pails of 22-250 for a prairie dog hunt. Said it was dead nuts on.

R

Anyone ever consider starting an Ohio Varmint Hunter organization?

I tried to get one going a few years ago, but it fizzled. Seems we have some new blood here.............

Rudy

after reading a post about rifle golf i think when we shoot next i will set up a small "golf"course for us lol rudy put some eyebolts in those bowling pins i have an idea for them

Those suckers are tough. You won't believe how many high power rifle hits they'll take.

I used to collect old .303 Enfields. The full metal jacket surplus ammo goes straight through.

Even .44 mag hollow points will take a few boxes of ammo to split one with.

Hey, Rob...did you see on the rifle golf post, one feller said they put out 10 clay targets for each shooter at various ranges and whom ever shoots their 10 first wins and then gets to start shooting the others clays that havnt finished yet.

Back