Only One Bullet Left!

tripod3

Went for a short drive up in the timber. Had heard someone target shooting off in the distance.
Spotted a Llama on the road, completely out of place. Stopped the truck figuring it would come to the truck as something familiar to a domestic animal. It did but was shy about being touched. It would follow wherever you walked.
Finally enough with the lost Llama and we head down the road.
We come onto a car with a man woman and child in it. They ask if the road is passable.
Then they start carrying on about this Llama that had approached them and were afraid it was going to take their kid or hurt them.
The man stated he only had one bullet left in his pants and it had gone through the wash. Never the less it was his last resort so he loaded it and fired at the killer Llama only to hit a nearby tree. They darted to the car and escaped.
We left for fear he may find another bullet.

Fear of the "unknown" is dangerous to everyone around...Llamas tend to be one of the most docile animals on the planet...Ostriches, on the other hand, can really hurt you..I think those people must have really been confused..

Sad thing is when someone like that guy shoots at a noise in the wood and kills someone the rest of us get lumped into the same catagory as him. Making us all look bad. Somedays I wish there was a 2 day moron season.

Pitiful... It did elicit some humorous comments from here though.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesQuote frozenbuns "Somedays I wish there was a 2 day moron season."

You couldn't even start to make a dent in 2 days.

Well it would thin out the real bad ones.

Hopefully they don't let this nincompoop near a voting booth.

Can one not distinguish between and animal with fangs and claws and one that looks like a fairy cow? Seriously.

Originally Posted By: Crimson RaptorHopefully they don't let this nincompoop near a voting booth.

Can one not distinguish between and animal with fangs and claws and one that looks like a fairy cow? Seriously.

Too late, our previous election is standing proof!

Originally Posted By: Jesse lackeyOriginally Posted By: Crimson RaptorHopefully they don't let this nincompoop near a voting booth.

Too late, our previous election is standing proof!

bwahahahaha

Wow that guy was a jackass...

I can't make a long comment though...Don't have the time...I've got a couple boxes of rifle ammo and some 9mm pistol stuff in the washer right now and as soon as the bell rings I'll have to get it right into the dryer before the bullets wrinkle.....

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesQuote frozenbuns "Somedays I wish there was a 2 day moron season."

You couldn't even start to make a dent in 2 days.

I'm with DC you need a 2 week season. But, I would be afraid someone might see me in a moment of stupidity, and BANG no more Jeepdude! And, jut think if a moron got a permit to hunt morons!!! They would see regular people and misidentify them kind of like some old stories of easterners with Elk and Mule Deer!!!

Originally Posted By: Crimson RaptorHopefully they don't let this nincompoop near a voting booth.

FAIRY COW FTW!!!!! Perfect description of a Llama. They are usually afraid of people, and other than a hoof the the head(which is rare) or a face full of rumen spit they are basically harmless. But, the fairy cow is a perfect description.

Originally Posted By: Cal KelloggWow that guy was a jackass...

I can't make a long comment though...Don't have the time...I've got a couple boxes of rifle ammo and some 9mm pistol stuff in the washer right now and as soon as the bell rings I'll have to get it right into the dryer before the bullets wrinkle.....

I would hate to see a wrinkled bullet!

Originally Posted By: Jeepdude1987FAIRY COW FTW!!!!! Perfect description of a Llama. They are usually afraid of people, and other than a hoof the the head(which is rare) or a face full of rumen spit they are basically harmless. But, the fairy cow is a perfect description.

Thanks, JD. I'm just trying to keep my humor quotient somewhere around doggin's, but it's tough.
laugh.gif

I kennel my dogs at a country kennel when out of town and the guy that runs it has 3 llamas. I always make it a point to call them over to the fence. They are funny animals - a lot of personality. So far, I haven't been slimed, but it's only a matter of time I'm told.

Back