wondering if any pics of striker bred curs?

Originally Posted By: gonzagaThat's a 30-30 I think. If your talking about Bridger up in northern NM.The white dog of mine is a litter mate to his Cur dog.

Those are some good looking dogs, they sure get it done for you.
As long as a dog is working for a guys means, keep it going. I guess that's why some guys are breeding som Jagd blood with their curs, because maybe there is something missing in their opinion. I can't argue one way or another, I have heard good things about them Jagds, but I've never hunted with one either. I know Devin had bred his Jagd, and cur and (from what I've read) those pups have turned out really good.

My cur doesn't seem like a hunting dog sometimes at all, but when he's on a cat or a coyote, watch out. I was talking to Bridger, and his said his cur is the same way....he told me that his wife thinks that the dog is too lazy to hunt, but Bridger loves that dog. He said when she hits that scent trail, she gets hot and heavy, she is really mellow with his kids just like mine.
Not trying to hijack your thread, just relating stories.

WTC, those are some good looking pups that you had posted here, hope that you get them sold.

Originally Posted By: swkWTC,I have had several Airedales over the years.Some good some not so much.Never had one with alot of nose,and never had one that was straight catch.So If they cant out trail the Curs,hounds,and they aint gonna outcatch a bulldog.They just kinda got phased out.I would like to have a big ole Stag X Airedale cross for carrying in the pickup and stuff.

Good looking dogs and great pictures, thanks for sharing.

I see an airedale in some of those pictures. Do you use it on hogs, and if so how do you like it? I also see a shaggy dog in the dog wagon, is that a AD cross ? I have an AD that I'm pretty keen on and would like to hear more about yours if you hunt them.

Thanks,
Steve

I have a red female pup that's striker on both sides. I bet she looks just like your dog knockemdown, I hope she hunts like him as well...

Here is some pics i got from Garrett Fry and one of my pup.
Garretandliberty.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

sioux5.jpg

this is awesome guys!!!!!!!!!!! keep"em coming!!!!!!

i would like to see a picture of striker also.....if anyone has any.

i bet Garrett has a bunch of pics......would love to see them!!!

tell us about them..........bawl or chop on track? good tree dogs? smart? thanks

Last edited:
Nice looken Cur Dawg's Folk's !

West Texas Cur's you got some fine looken Hog Dawg's, I was wondering I think I read on another Message Board that you bred some Jagdterrier X Cur's or was thinking about It ? Did you ever make the cross ? Or maybe It was another Hunter I'm thinking about,

And UpHillDoc's Cur's are looking Real Good ! Them are some Fine Hunten Cur Dawg's,

Thank's everyone for sharing all the picture's of your Stryker Bred Cur's, !

Hey OK & Thank's for the Info. and that's where I thought I read It was the Parker Massage Board, I remember there were alot of Brindle's In the Litter, It would be nice to see some more picture of them & progress report's In the future from the Hunter's who got them,

Back