Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a Texan

WTG !!
Keep on'em.
thumbup1.gif

If you are still monitoring that post. You might add that while its ok to not like or use them yourself, to say that they dont belong in the woods is BAD. Besides that, in funcion (in the eyes of the antis) they are no diferent from any other semi. If they get them banned all other semis will fall under the same law. I mean really, they're not hunting rifles because of the way they look?

Since I live in a more liberal part of Florida (the state trends conservative overall as you know), I can tell you that the layperson does not understand firearms functionality, much less how cosmetics on a firearm are just that. It's frustrating enough trying to educate non-gun owners, much less shooters.

The media has successfully demonized "black guns" over the years and you see that in the posts on the other forum from what sounds like to me younger shooters (i.e. under 40). Even avid shooters can be brainwashed against certain "types" of firearms and that is a dang shame.

Raptor

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy It's a sad commentary when I'm the one that has to bring "Sanity and Reason" to the party. That thread will soon die.

Chupa

More scary then sad.

Not much actual knowledge in that thread. My favorite "the .223 is a POS round"

Because everyone knows that AR's only come in .223

There are a handful of guys there that seem to be straight, but the vast majority are pretty backwards. I hate that THF is the "control sample" that the rest of the world is seeing for my great state.

Chupa

Back