French products if your interested in boycotting

coyotebuster

For those of you that are interested in boycotting French made products, services and businesses that they own or control, here is a list of some of them.

1. Bic (razors, pens and lighters)
2. Club Med (vacations)
3. Yoplait yogurt
4. Vivendi and its subsidiary Universal Studios (music, movies and amusement parks)
5. Christian Dior
6. Michelin (tires and auto parts)
7. Marie Claire
8. Air Liquide
9. Veritas Group
10. Méphisto (shoes and clothes)
11. Moet (champagne)
12. Perrier (water; and who can forget that benzene scandal?)
13. Evian (which is owned by huge food company Danone, which boasts of being No. 1 in water, No. 1 in fresh dairy products and No. 2 in cereal biscuits and snack crackers; brands include Aqua, Wahaha and Volvic waters, Dannon yogurt and LU biscuits and crackers)
14. Biotherm (cosmetics)
15. DKNY - LVMH acquired 100 percent of Gabrielle Studio Inc., the privately owned licenser of Donna Karan trademarks.
16.Jacobs Creek
17. Givenchy
18. Allegra (allergy medication, produced by the Strasbourg company Aventis Pharmaceuticals
19. Pierre Cardin
20. International Herald Tribune
21. Air France
22. Peugeot (wee automobiles)
23. Alcatel
24. Renault (automobiles)
25. Bollinger (champagne)
26. Louis Vuitton
27. Hennessy
28. L'Oreal (health and beauty products)
29. Lancome
30. Motel 6 and Red Roof Inns are owned by Accor Hotels.
31. And Total and Fina gas stations are owned by the oil-greedy Frenchies.

This is not a request. It's everyones choice to do as they please. This is America!

Coyotebuster,

Thanks for the list. I've made several copies to distribute among friends. Something like this just might drive the point home to them. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Oh Oh!!! I'm going to have to find someplace besides Motel 6 on my road trips now. One thing bad about boycotts is that a lot of American workers who are clerks, truckers, maids, etc. may also be hurt by the boycott while the big muckety mucks in the foreign offices still draw their big salaries.

You forgot the biggest one.
Airbus. Call your airline and request a Boeing Airplane. Think America first and let them know why you're asking. Airbus good as any other form of aluminum for beer cans. So remember help recycle Airbuses it's good for the environment.

Wheew! I get to keep buying my Grey Poupon! These coyotes taste nasty without it.
fcf8a86d.gif

Boycott the French?? But why?

They are just...well, French. They couldn't help us much if they joined us anyway. If they joined with Iraq they really couldn't help them much either (in fact, that may be the best way for them to help us, since they are so good at surrenduring).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If you want to boycott, maybe we should boycott oil. Uhh...oh yeah..

We get most of our oil from Venaz...Venezua....well, someone besides Iraq and France! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I KNOW!! Lets boycott Korea!! From now on I won't buy any more cheap junk with a "made in Korea" sticker on it!!

Hmm....do any of you fellas ever buy that junk? I never did either, but now I'm not buying it for a reason (other than it's crap)!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DWL

Remember, just say no to french toast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It's now freedom toast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Let's not forget the Germans and the Russians. It seems everything in Iraq has made in France, Germany or Russia on it, maybe this is why they're against the war! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! and pray for our troops.

As a Gulf War Veteran, I want to thank each and everyone of you for supporting our Troops!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the list, I sure as hell ain't buying any of their crap.Amen and God Bless America

Supporting our troops is the very least I can do, I want to help as much as possible. Our boys are over their risking their lives, by god they have 110% of my support.

Back