Foxpro CS-24 - original post updated

Jackindistress

I had a question about the CS-24 but it appears that no one here has heard any news on them. So before I get a bunch of maybe this and maybe that answers I will just delete the question before the whole thread ends up getting completely off topic.

I'll check with Foxpro for an answer.

Thanks

>>>Update, 6-14-2011 - OK guys, I just received a reply from Foxpro concerning the CS-24 redesign.

The CS-24 is being redesigned to be more current in features. The 10w size is getting a feature upgrade, so it will come with FOXCAST, FOXFADE, Auto-Volume, and FOXBANG. The 30w size is being redesigned into the Krakatoa, which will have those same features included, and will also have beefier amps and welded battery packs, so it will be LOUD, even louder than before.

They said they will be releasing more details soon. So, just when we thought it couldn't get any better.........glad I decided to wait until this season to get one.

Last edited:
They're redesigning it to look more like the Mighty Atom 21.

Now before anybody goes ballistic on me, the above is just my sick sense of humor. Nothing more!

Maybe add ability to run it without the remote? That's the only big thing missing I can think of. I've got the "old version" and can't think of them adding anything that would make me feel the need to upgrade. You never know what those are gonna come up with though, I could find myself eating those words.

edit: The ability to play .WTX files might get me to hit the "UPGRADE" button!

Last edited:
I just looked at the Foxpro website and it shows the new Krakatoa, but didn’t see where they added Foxbang to the CS-24. Is Foxpro pretty good at keeping the website current?

doggin coyotes said:
They're redesigning it to look more like the Mighty Atom 21.

Now that's funny stuff, D.C.. Why would Foxpro want to make a great ecaller look like a trashcan with an antenna? (LOL)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesThey're redesigning it to look more like the Mighty Atom 21.

Originally Posted By: possumalNow that's funny stuff, D.C.. Why would Foxpro want to make a great ecaller look like a trashcan with an antenna? (LOL)

Dang Al, took ya long enough. Must be gettin slow in your old age. Almost a whole months worth of slow.
tongue_smilie.gif
I agree with ya though. It was pretty darn funny.
lol.gif
lol.gif

Now while you're here, ya might as well answer this guys question.

Originally Posted By: fsronI just looked at the Foxpro website and it shows the new Krakatoa, but didn’t see where they added Foxbang to the CS-24. Is Foxpro pretty good at keeping the website current?

I'd say they are real good at keeping the website current. Somebody else posted the answer they got from Foxpro.

I have heard the Krakatoa, and that thing takes loud to a new dimension, and clear as can be, no distortion.

Thanks Al, I was really looking for the CS-24, but I don’t want to buy one when they are on the verge of adding some features. The report of adding features has been almost a month. I think information about the Krakatoa came out at the same time and it appears to be available. I’m was just trying to find out if somebody knows any further information.

fsron, a quick call to Foxpro will get all your questions answered completely. A CS-24 with all those features would be a mean machine.

Back