Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1949516 - 07/07/11 10:30 AM wondering if any pics of striker bred curs?
rusty hill Offline

Loc: indiana
just wondering if you guys have any pics of your striker bred curs and would like to share them?

tell us about them and how they are.

thanks.

#1949645 - 07/07/11 03:28 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Monroe, Utah
If i was not computer stupid and could post pics I have a lot of them.

#1949970 - 07/07/11 10:09 PM . [Re: utahnate]
knockemdown Offline
suburban redneck

Loc: NY

#1950043 - 07/07/11 11:04 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: knockemdown]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Craig Colorado
knockemdown, How is that dog bred? How close is Stryker? Just curious.

#1950132 - 07/08/11 01:57 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Devin69]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

Pokie is a good looking dog, that seems to be doing great.

#1950177 - 07/08/11 07:59 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
knockemdown Offline
suburban redneck

Thanks Nate!
I'm sure you guys can tell, I'm pretty clueless & we're both figuring stuff out as we go. I won't make any illusions otherwise & just try to encourage the behaviors I like to see and try not to screw him up.
Cople things I do know are that this pup is gamey as heck, sharp as a tack, developing a great voice & is bonded to me like krazeee glue...

Devin, I got him from Dasher, out of Cooper x Ida. I think you are familiar with those dogs?
Best as I can figure, he's 1/16th Kamphouse bred plott & about 75% linebred Kemmer on Mr. Frye's Striker dog. I think Striker himself is 3 gens back through IDA?

#1950189 - 07/08/11 08:33 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: knockemdown]
Workman Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Manti, UT
Originally Posted By: knockemdown
I think Striker himself is 3 gens back through IDA?

Fred, That sounds about right, as well as I can remember. I'm sure Devin will know. Bring the knowledge Mule skinner.

#1950297 - 07/08/11 12:42 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Workman]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wauneta, NE / Gold Canyon, AZ
I believe Cooper is out of Sage, the 3/4 Cur X 1/4 Redbone female that Dasher got from David James. She was/is with TMIX. Didn't Striker come to Dasher from Mason?

If I am right that would make Cooper is a full brother to our Tucker. Not sure which litter.

#1950302 - 07/08/11 12:50 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: DoubleCK]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

Yes, Dasher got Stryker from Mason Workman.

#1950309 - 07/08/11 01:00 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

#1950320 - 07/08/11 01:21 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
knockemdown Offline
suburban redneck

Interesting & I saw this coming.

I know Devin already knew the breeding on my pup & questioned me to see if I knew what he knew.

Behind Sage's breeding, I could only find that Mr. David James bred her, but not sure who those dogs were though.
Since you guys know more than I do, could you help out with that? How bout it, Devin?

Or is this just about pointing out that my pup is not as 'striker bred' as I figured?

Either way, it doesn't change the fact that he's a little fireball & I'm thrilled to have him...

#1950344 - 07/08/11 02:06 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: knockemdown]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

David James lives here. Great guy. Well known Wyoming Cur Man and Coyote ADC/hunter going back a good ways. I have followed the quest to pin down Tucker/Cooper's breeding as best I could. Mason was very helpful to me.

This has all been hashed around here on Lion, Bears & Houndsmen. I still can't figure out why it is such a hot topic, but it sure seems to "strike" some nerves.

I guess a guy could try a search and try to sort through it.

Knockemdown, PM sent.

#1950372 - 07/08/11 02:43 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: DoubleCK]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Craig Colorado
Interesting & I saw this coming.

I know Devin already knew the breeding on my pup & questioned me to see if I knew what he knew.

I had no idea how your dog was bred and that is why I asked, there were alot of features that did not look like a Stryker bred dog so I asked.

Or is this just about pointing out that my pup is not as 'striker bred' as I figured?

Either way, it doesn't change the fact that he's a little fireball & I'm thrilled to have him...

No I don't think your pup has enough Stryker blood in it to make a difference. And you are right as long as you are happy with it that is all that counts.
If I was to keep a Stryker dog I would do the exact same thing and breed some hound in it. That should make you a good dog

I know that Ida dog should be a Heck of a dog because it came from Thad, (not due to Dasher). And I beleive Thad.

Originally Posted By: DoubleCK
This has all been hashed around here on Lion, Bears & Houndsmen. I still can't figure out why it is such a hot topic, but it sure seems to "strike" some nerves.
The nerves that you say have been hit....for me anyway, is that Dasher lied to me about the dogs he has and tried to pass them off as full bred Stryker dogs and they were half hound and he knew it and when I called him on it he went every which direction. I know he has hit the nerves of others with the same lies but that is between them.

#1950404 - 07/08/11 03:59 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Devin69]
rusty hill Offline

guys i sure wasnt trying to stir anything up.....i just wanted to see some pics of striker bred curs and find out how they are working out for you on the game of choice you use them on.

thanks.

#1950413 - 07/08/11 04:07 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Devin69]
knockemdown Offline
suburban redneck

Originally Posted By: Devin69
I had no idea how your dog was bred and that is why I asked, there were alot of features that did not look like a Stryker bred dog so I asked.
Devin, with all due respect, while perusing back through past posts here looking for more info about these cur dogs, I see that you've chimed in on enough 'striker cur' & 'Dasher' related threads to think you're savvy enough to be following along on these threads a little more closely than you are leading me to believe. But if you say no, then I'll take your word for it & accept my apologies...

Quote:
No I don't think your pup has enough Stryker blood in it to make a difference. And you are right as long as you are happy with it that is all that counts.
If I was to keep a Stryker dog I would do the exact same thing and breed some hound in it. That should make you a good dog

Thanks for sharing your insight.

Heck, I wouldn't know how much is "enough Stryker blood" anyhow.
I just got myself a pup to enjoy having around & messing with in the woods. He keeps me satisfied to the point where I don't have to get on the 'net & critique how some other average schmoe's dog should be bred to my liking.
So then, I'll leave the supposition & speculation to you, if you feel like discussing the finer points of cur dog breeding. I've got mine already & have no plans to buy or make another...

And to be fair, being that my dog might not be 'Striker-ish' enough, I'll go back & edit my first post here to clarify. After all, I'm not here to diss anyone else's dogs. That would be just plain rude, don't you think?

And now I'd like to make a shout out to my NY homey, killcoyotes Matt!

holla if you in da house???
My pup is 1/16th Redbone. Yippeee!!!!

#1950496 - 07/08/11 06:35 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: knockemdown]
Workman Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Manti, UT
I didn't expect this thread to take this turn, but I guess most have. It seems like everyone that cares, knows what the background is. It really doesn't effect the offsprings quality, just what might have been said. If I had any photos of some of the curs I've run round with, I'd post them. Maybe Catdawg will get on and show a few.

#1950526 - 07/08/11 07:20 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Workman]
Catdawg Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Nevada
Here are some pics from years ago. All of these dogs can be found in the pedigree of Dasher's dogs.

Huck up a tree.

Uphilldoc's Saber

Blondie and CJ on a kitten coon in the corn.

CJ and Myself with a good Bear River coon.

Ida at Uphilldoc's place.

Mixed pack with Blondie and CJ, even my brother's Patterdale Dexter in there.

Lion bayed with curs. My buddy IdPete took this pic. Hopper, Taz, Rocket and Huck

Rachel with a Coon in a piece of old farm equipment.

Superbad (Stryker's littermate Brother) treed on a coon.

Frederickson's Cayhill. Littermate to Hise's Buck owned by a Government Hunter in Northern Utah.

Edited by Catdawg (07/08/11 07:22 PM)

#1950531 - 07/08/11 07:29 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Catdawg]
Catdawg Offline
Seasoned Member

Uphilldoc's crew ready to go! Silver(Kamphouse Plott, Grandsire to Dasher's Stryker) on the left, Hopper, Ida and Bell.

Superbad again, treed on a bear at less than a year old.

The only two pups that made it from the first litter off Tigra X Rachel. Derril Fry has one and Mel Utter has the one I kept.
Storm and Rusty

Take care.

Edited by Catdawg (01/21/13 09:50 PM)

#1950541 - 07/08/11 07:38 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: knockemdown]
Catdawg Offline
Seasoned Member

Heck, I wouldn't know how much is "enough Stryker blood" anyhow.

[/quote]
Knockemdown

I wouldn't worry to much about any of this. I am no mathematician or anything, but your dog off Cooper and Ida is 18X Derril Fry's Striker dog. There are dogs out there with Striker closer in their peds, but not many that are heavier Striker bred.

Ida was raised by Uphilldoc and the fact she is still breathing means she is a very nice dog!

If you like the pup, that's all that matters. Get him out there and tear it up!

Take care.

#1950604 - 07/08/11 08:37 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Catdawg]
rusty hill Offline

those are great pics!!!!!

thats what i was looking for!!!!

post"em if you got"em!!!!!!!!!

#1950643 - 07/08/11 09:14 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
rusty hill Offline

i would ask the question on the kemmer board, but they wont allow anyone on there that thinks for themselves.

i have also noticed that they wont even talk about or want to talk about the subject of striker on there....from all accounts i have heard , he was a very nice dog and has many very nice offspring that can get it done on whatever you put them on.

im wanting to find a line of kemmers that come from hunters that have proven them out before puppy milling them and have culled hard to get the best they can.

one name always comes up......Derril Fry and Striker.

thats why i started this post...in hopes i could see the proof.

my buddy Catdawg has started it off very nicely!!!

Edited by rusty hill (07/08/11 09:15 PM)

#1950733 - 07/08/11 10:57 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
knockemdown Offline
suburban redneck

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, Catdawg & DoubleCK!
And super pics of the dogs!!! I had a hand written pedigree from what I'd found, so seeing pics to go with the names is real treat... smile

take care
Fred

#1950851 - 07/09/11 01:50 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

Mason, good to see ya chime in buddy. I knew you would have all those good Striker breed kemmer picks.

Rusty Hill get ahold of Derril, Bill, or Garrett Fry they have hunted big game kemmer curs for years and know where most of the good ones are. I just got a pup from Bill. I think he has one male left. Garret had some pups, but most of them died. Mel Utter might have pups this fall out of his Rachel [beeep] and a male dog named Taz.

On the Kemmer board they don't like people who actually hunt they're dogs.

Nate

Edited by utahnate (07/09/11 02:02 AM)

#1951053 - 07/09/11 02:51 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
WestTexasCurs Offline

Loc: North/West Texas
Mason,good to hear from ya amigo.Thank for jumping in here and showing these dudes at least how to spell the dogs name.STRIKER!! not Stryker.That always drives me crazy,and you see it all over the net.Take care amigo.Adios

#1952807 - 07/11/11 10:10 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: WestTexasCurs]
Catdawg Offline
Seasoned Member

WTC- It's good to hear from you my friend. I thought maybe you got pinched coyoteeing some illegals across the border or a mean hog got you, glad you're alive and kicking. If it's anything like it is here, at your house, it's probably too dang hot to be doing much dog running huh?

I thought about you just the other day when I was watching the movie "Geronimo"... Hahahaha! Just kidding pal.

You should post some pics of them nice Curs of yours, you know as much about Striker, Gus Mcray and Murphy Brown dogs as anyone!

I hope you're doing well buddy, give me a shout some time when you got a minute to BS.

Take care.

#1954479 - 07/14/11 09:41 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Catdawg]
rusty hill Offline

WTC lets see those cur dogs!!!

#1954910 - 07/14/11 10:53 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
WestTexasCurs Offline

Originally Posted By: rusty hill
WTC lets see those cur dogs!!!
I aint breed blind.I have dogs that all bring something unique to the table.Kennel blindness,IMO is what is hurting alot of the breeds out there.Kemmers included.

#1954990 - 07/15/11 12:02 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: WestTexasCurs]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

Westtexascurs those are some good pictures. Good looken curs, and good to see you run a Jagd with them as well.

#1955059 - 07/15/11 04:49 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
rusty hill Offline

thanks WTC !

those are a fine lookin bunch! great pics!!!

#1955188 - 07/15/11 11:00 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

WTC,

Great looking dogs!

What about that SHOTGUN in the background? What loads work for those Hogs?

#1955190 - 07/15/11 11:03 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: DoubleCK]
WestTexasCurs Offline

Slugs.

#1955278 - 07/15/11 01:45 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: WestTexasCurs]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: WestTexasCurs
Slugs.

thumbup1

#1956193 - 07/16/11 10:47 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: DoubleCK]
WestTexasCurs Offline

#1956194 - 07/16/11 10:49 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: WestTexasCurs]
WestTexasCurs Offline

#1956201 - 07/16/11 10:53 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: WestTexasCurs]
WestTexasCurs Offline

#1956210 - 07/16/11 11:00 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: WestTexasCurs]
WestTexasCurs Offline

#1956227 - 07/16/11 11:25 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: WestTexasCurs]
WestTexasCurs Offline

#1956277 - 07/17/11 12:40 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: WestTexasCurs]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

Nice pictures Allen. Looks like your dogs do the job for ya. I need to go do some hog hunting one of these days. My buddies that farm would shoot me for saying this, but i wish we had feral hogs here in Utah.

#1956294 - 07/17/11 01:04 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
gonzaga Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Raton, NM U.S.A.
That's a 30-30 I think.

Those are some good looking dogs, they sure get it done for you.
As long as a dog is working for a guys means, keep it going. I guess that's why some guys are breeding som Jagd blood with their curs, because maybe there is something missing in their opinion. I can't argue one way or another, I have heard good things about them Jagds, but I've never hunted with one either. I know Devin had bred his Jagd, and cur and (from what I've read) those pups have turned out really good.

My cur doesn't seem like a hunting dog sometimes at all, but when he's on a cat or a coyote, watch out. I was talking to Bridger, and his said his cur is the same way....he told me that his wife thinks that the dog is too lazy to hunt, but Bridger loves that dog. He said when she hits that scent trail, she gets hot and heavy, she is really mellow with his kids just like mine.
Not trying to hijack your thread, just relating stories.

WTC, those are some good looking pups that you had posted here, hope that you get them sold.

#1956404 - 07/17/11 10:08 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: gonzaga]
swk Offline

Loc: West central WI
WTC,

Good looking dogs and great pictures, thanks for sharing.

I see an airedale in some of those pictures. Do you use it on hogs, and if so how do you like it? I also see a shaggy dog in the dog wagon, is that a AD cross ? I have an AD that I'm pretty keen on and would like to hear more about yours if you hunt them.

Thanks,
Steve

#1956625 - 07/17/11 03:03 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: gonzaga]
WestTexasCurs Offline

Originally Posted By: gonzaga
That's a 30-30 I think. If your talking about Bridger up in northern NM.The white dog of mine is a litter mate to his Cur dog.

Those are some good looking dogs, they sure get it done for you.
As long as a dog is working for a guys means, keep it going. I guess that's why some guys are breeding som Jagd blood with their curs, because maybe there is something missing in their opinion. I can't argue one way or another, I have heard good things about them Jagds, but I've never hunted with one either. I know Devin had bred his Jagd, and cur and (from what I've read) those pups have turned out really good.

My cur doesn't seem like a hunting dog sometimes at all, but when he's on a cat or a coyote, watch out. I was talking to Bridger, and his said his cur is the same way....he told me that his wife thinks that the dog is too lazy to hunt, but Bridger loves that dog. He said when she hits that scent trail, she gets hot and heavy, she is really mellow with his kids just like mine.
Not trying to hijack your thread, just relating stories.

WTC, those are some good looking pups that you had posted here, hope that you get them sold.

#1956632 - 07/17/11 03:08 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: swk]
WestTexasCurs Offline

Originally Posted By: swk
WTC,I have had several Airedales over the years.Some good some not so much.Never had one with alot of nose,and never had one that was straight catch.So If they cant out trail the Curs,hounds,and they aint gonna outcatch a bulldog.They just kinda got phased out.I would like to have a big ole Stag X Airedale cross for carrying in the pickup and stuff.

Good looking dogs and great pictures, thanks for sharing.

I see an airedale in some of those pictures. Do you use it on hogs, and if so how do you like it? I also see a shaggy dog in the dog wagon, is that a AD cross ? I have an AD that I'm pretty keen on and would like to hear more about yours if you hunt them.

Thanks,
Steve

#1956642 - 07/17/11 03:22 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
Jesse lackey Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Michigan. Go Blue
Those are some great looking dogs! Thanks for sharing.

"six potato chips all at once? wow, guess he is gonna make a decoy dog!" hahaha just kiddin guys!

#1956788 - 07/17/11 06:52 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Jesse lackey]
gonzaga Offline

Yup, I am talking about Bridger up north here in Raton NM.... That little female of his is a sweetheart.

#1957142 - 07/18/11 09:51 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: gonzaga]
rusty hill Offline

great pics!!!!!!! thanks for sharing!!!!

#1957224 - 07/18/11 01:15 PM . [Re: rusty hill]
knockemdown Offline
suburban redneck

#1957305 - 07/18/11 04:01 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: knockemdown]
CAT DADDY COLD Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Comanche OK
He looks ready Fred.

Kelly Jackson - Foxpro Field Staff

#1957512 - 07/18/11 09:06 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: CAT DADDY COLD]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

I have a red female pup that's striker on both sides. I bet she looks just like your dog knockemdown, I hope she hunts like him as well...

#1957599 - 07/18/11 10:31 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
gonzaga Offline

Good looking dog, he's alot bigger than Tug, how much does that boy weigh?

#1957710 - 07/19/11 12:08 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: gonzaga]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

Here is some pics i got from Garrett Fry and one of my pup.

#1957848 - 07/19/11 08:19 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
knockemdown Offline
suburban redneck

Cool pics, Nate! And best of luck with your lil red pistol...

#1957865 - 07/19/11 08:51 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: knockemdown]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Great pics! Anyone got a picture of the original Striker?

Or ????

#1957950 - 07/19/11 11:31 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: DoubleCK]
rusty hill Offline

this is awesome guys!!!!!!!!!!! keep"em coming!!!!!!

i would like to see a picture of striker also.....if anyone has any.

i bet Garrett has a bunch of pics......would love to see them!!!

tell us about them..........bawl or chop on track? good tree dogs? smart? thanks

Edited by rusty hill (07/19/11 11:33 AM)

#1958140 - 07/19/11 05:22 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

I sent Derril a message to see if he would send me any pics of Tigra, and if he knew of any Striker pics.

#1960244 - 07/22/11 08:38 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
rusty hill Offline

does anyone have the 3 generation ped or more of striker?

would like to see how he was bred. thanks

#1966258 - 07/31/11 03:27 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
KickingBird Offline

Loc: Nebraska
Nice looken Cur Dawg's Folk's !

West Texas Cur's you got some fine looken Hog Dawg's, I was wondering I think I read on another Message Board that you bred some Jagdterrier X Cur's or was thinking about It ? Did you ever make the cross ? Or maybe It was another Hunter I'm thinking about,

And UpHillDoc's Cur's are looking Real Good ! Them are some Fine Hunten Cur Dawg's,

Thank's everyone for sharing all the picture's of your Stryker Bred Cur's, !
huntertradertrapper@gmail.com

#1966776 - 07/31/11 07:37 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: KickingBird]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

Yes Allen did have some parker cur/Jagd pups. I think they are all sold.

#1967154 - 08/01/11 05:08 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
KickingBird Offline

Loc: Nebraska
Hey OK & Thank's for the Info. and that's where I thought I read It was the Parker Massage Board, I remember there were alot of Brindle's In the Litter, It would be nice to see some more picture of them & progress report's In the future from the Hunter's who got them,
huntertradertrapper@gmail.com

#1967682 - 08/01/11 08:31 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: KickingBird]
Dasher Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Idaho
Here's a couple of ours. Finally made it home and getting a moment.

By dasher20 at 2011-08-01

The test of a man is not the forum nor the field; not the marketplace nor the amen corner, but at his own fireside. There he lays aside his mask, and you may judge whether he be imp or angel, king or cur, hero or humbug.
W C Brann

#1967943 - 08/02/11 05:11 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Dasher]
rusty hill Offline

great pics!!!

#1969058 - 08/03/11 07:12 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Dasher]
sagecreek Offline

Loc: South Dakota
Rusty, I dont have the Three gen papers on Frys Nevada Striker. But I know he was out of Kemmers Gold Nugget and Kemmers Blondie II. They where brother and sister. There sire was Walkers Buck and the Dam was TN Mtn Blondie.I will try and get some pictures of my dogs. Most where on my phone that died and are gone. Mel

#1969714 - 08/04/11 05:03 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: sagecreek]
rusty hill Offline

thanks Mel!! lookin foward to the pics when you get them.

#1983475 - 08/23/11 08:43 PM . [Re: rusty hill]
knockemdown Offline
suburban redneck

#2130053 - 01/28/12 11:26 AM Re: . [Re: knockemdown]
rusty hill Offline

thought i would bring this back to the top and see if there are any new pics out there from this year!! thanks.

Edited by rusty hill (01/28/12 11:27 AM)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.