Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1950496 - 07/08/11 06:35 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: knockemdown]
Workman Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Manti, UT
I didn't expect this thread to take this turn, but I guess most have. It seems like everyone that cares, knows what the background is. It really doesn't effect the offsprings quality, just what might have been said. If I had any photos of some of the curs I've run round with, I'd post them. Maybe Catdawg will get on and show a few.

#1950526 - 07/08/11 07:20 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Workman]
Catdawg Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Nevada
Here are some pics from years ago. All of these dogs can be found in the pedigree of Dasher's dogs.

Huck up a tree.

Uphilldoc's Saber

Blondie and CJ on a kitten coon in the corn.

CJ and Myself with a good Bear River coon.

Ida at Uphilldoc's place.

Mixed pack with Blondie and CJ, even my brother's Patterdale Dexter in there.

Lion bayed with curs. My buddy IdPete took this pic. Hopper, Taz, Rocket and Huck

Rachel with a Coon in a piece of old farm equipment.

Superbad (Stryker's littermate Brother) treed on a coon.

Frederickson's Cayhill. Littermate to Hise's Buck owned by a Government Hunter in Northern Utah.

Edited by Catdawg (07/08/11 07:22 PM)

#1950531 - 07/08/11 07:29 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Catdawg]
Catdawg Offline
Seasoned Member

Uphilldoc's crew ready to go! Silver(Kamphouse Plott, Grandsire to Dasher's Stryker) on the left, Hopper, Ida and Bell.

Superbad again, treed on a bear at less than a year old.

The only two pups that made it from the first litter off Tigra X Rachel. Derril Fry has one and Mel Utter has the one I kept.
Storm and Rusty

Take care.

Edited by Catdawg (01/21/13 09:50 PM)

#1950541 - 07/08/11 07:38 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: knockemdown]
Catdawg Offline
Seasoned Member

Heck, I wouldn't know how much is "enough Stryker blood" anyhow.

[/quote]
Knockemdown

I wouldn't worry to much about any of this. I am no mathematician or anything, but your dog off Cooper and Ida is 18X Derril Fry's Striker dog. There are dogs out there with Striker closer in their peds, but not many that are heavier Striker bred.

Ida was raised by Uphilldoc and the fact she is still breathing means she is a very nice dog!

If you like the pup, that's all that matters. Get him out there and tear it up!

Take care.

#1950604 - 07/08/11 08:37 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Catdawg]
rusty hill Offline

Loc: indiana
those are great pics!!!!!

thats what i was looking for!!!!

post"em if you got"em!!!!!!!!!

#1950643 - 07/08/11 09:14 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
rusty hill Offline

i would ask the question on the kemmer board, but they wont allow anyone on there that thinks for themselves.

i have also noticed that they wont even talk about or want to talk about the subject of striker on there....from all accounts i have heard , he was a very nice dog and has many very nice offspring that can get it done on whatever you put them on.

im wanting to find a line of kemmers that come from hunters that have proven them out before puppy milling them and have culled hard to get the best they can.

one name always comes up......Derril Fry and Striker.

thats why i started this post...in hopes i could see the proof.

my buddy Catdawg has started it off very nicely!!!

Edited by rusty hill (07/08/11 09:15 PM)

#1950733 - 07/08/11 10:57 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
knockemdown Offline
suburban redneck

Loc: NY
Thanks for sharing your knowledge, Catdawg & DoubleCK!
And super pics of the dogs!!! I had a hand written pedigree from what I'd found, so seeing pics to go with the names is real treat... smile

take care
Fred

#1950851 - 07/09/11 01:50 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Monroe, Utah
Mason, good to see ya chime in buddy. I knew you would have all those good Striker breed kemmer picks.

Rusty Hill get ahold of Derril, Bill, or Garrett Fry they have hunted big game kemmer curs for years and know where most of the good ones are. I just got a pup from Bill. I think he has one male left. Garret had some pups, but most of them died. Mel Utter might have pups this fall out of his Rachel [beeep] and a male dog named Taz.

On the Kemmer board they don't like people who actually hunt they're dogs.

Nate

Edited by utahnate (07/09/11 02:02 AM)

#1951053 - 07/09/11 02:51 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
WestTexasCurs Offline

Loc: North/West Texas
Mason,good to hear from ya amigo.Thank for jumping in here and showing these dudes at least how to spell the dogs name.STRIKER!! not Stryker.That always drives me crazy,and you see it all over the net.Take care amigo.Adios

#1952807 - 07/11/11 10:10 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: WestTexasCurs]
Catdawg Offline
Seasoned Member

WTC- It's good to hear from you my friend. I thought maybe you got pinched coyoteeing some illegals across the border or a mean hog got you, glad you're alive and kicking. If it's anything like it is here, at your house, it's probably too dang hot to be doing much dog running huh?

I thought about you just the other day when I was watching the movie "Geronimo"... Hahahaha! Just kidding pal.

You should post some pics of them nice Curs of yours, you know as much about Striker, Gus Mcray and Murphy Brown dogs as anyone!

I hope you're doing well buddy, give me a shout some time when you got a minute to BS.

Take care.

#1954479 - 07/14/11 09:41 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: Catdawg]
rusty hill Offline

WTC lets see those cur dogs!!!

#1954910 - 07/14/11 10:53 PM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
WestTexasCurs Offline

Loc: North/West Texas
Originally Posted By: rusty hill
WTC lets see those cur dogs!!!
I aint breed blind.I have dogs that all bring something unique to the table.Kennel blindness,IMO is what is hurting alot of the breeds out there.Kemmers included.

#1954990 - 07/15/11 12:02 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: WestTexasCurs]
utahnate Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Monroe, Utah
Westtexascurs those are some good pictures. Good looken curs, and good to see you run a Jagd with them as well.

#1955059 - 07/15/11 04:49 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: utahnate]
rusty hill Offline

thanks WTC !

those are a fine lookin bunch! great pics!!!

#1955188 - 07/15/11 11:00 AM Re: wondering if any pics of striker bred curs? [Re: rusty hill]
DoubleCK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wauneta, NE / Gold Canyon, AZ
WTC,

Great looking dogs!

What about that SHOTGUN in the background? What loads work for those Hogs?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.