May HOM

cbosshog79

Well, I've finally pulled everything together for the May Hunter of the Month vote. Even though this is usually a really slow time of the year we have some very good contributions to consider this month. Take a few minutes review the stories and cast your vote.

This month the winner will receive a great package with products from some of our finest sponsors and HOB's. This month you will receive a Thunderdog from Rick Robbins and a very entertaining video "Coming to the Call" from our very own Byron South. This will be accompanied by a lanyard system from EZ Access Gear.

Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making this possible. As things grow I would love to see at least the top three get prizes, we aren't quite there yet but will be one day! I'm proud to be associated with the program and it is really an issue of pride watching it grow; thanks again to all of our HOB's and sponsors, you guys are making a difference here!!! This month we are going to have a prize package for the second place story from 220Swift consisting of a very nice NAPA camo hat.

In addition to these items we also have a sponsor offering a service for the winner this month. Switch will be donating one free predator skull cleaning and whitening for a coyote, bobcat or fox! I'm sure that a few of you guys could find a use for this and we really appreciate his offer!

Our nominees are as follows...

1. Alaska Bear Camp – FullCryHounds

2. Got a phone call… - derbyacresbob

3. Finally #13 & #14 – bushpilotmexico

4. Big Predator – tt35

5. Bagged a Cougar Last Night! – flysar

6. Fun Weekend – DoubleCK

First Place

August%202010%20HOM.JPG

ezyl.jpg

R&R Calls
Screen name: Bearmanric
Email: bearmanric@aol.com
Phone: 360.951.4231
Name: Rick Robbins
Address: 3608 Offut Lake Rd., Tenino, WA 98589

picture122-208x112.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.

Coyote Craze

Predator Skulls Inc.
Dermestid Inc.
Screen Name: Switch
Name: Tim Hovey

A stop time wasn't posted on the poll so the voting was called closed on 7/8/2011 and FullCryHounds was the winner. Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Wow, another tight one... It seems like the past few have all been really close.

Get in your votes boys, these are some good ones!

Back