AR15 shooters, WHY ?

I think your onto something Mike. I have read some very similar things to TBones before. TBone you wouldn't be related to any of these people would you: 12Gauge/Coonhunter/Duck **** /Ozark Hunter. Maybe it was someone else. You did register the day after this famous family got busted.

Redbone- Let's see some pics from your outings, don't recall seing any. If you think a 3 cat night is lame, I can't wait to see 'em. I consider a 3 cat month to be pretty good, but I'm still kinda new at it.

Okay Redbone, maybe these flames aren't hot enough for you...maybe post something on the forums over at ar15.com. They're going to love you over there! Give it a try, might be fun. Just an idea...ya know...stir it up!

Gotta go...trying to decide which upper I'm going to build next for my AR-15.

AR'S are a wonderful thing. Sleek, slender, trim, light, high-capacity, SEXY weapons that liberals HATE! Too bad! I built mine from the ground-up, and I love her! Chrome-lined h-bar, match trigger, fitted upper reciever, compensator, and all the fine details. I will eat a 5 gallon bucket full of pig $#!^ before I will surrender her.
I was surprised that a few of the members of the forum dislike the "black" rifle. Shame on them for following the same course that the anti's take. I feel that a gun is a gun, no matter what it looks like or how many rounds it's magazine or cylinder holds. Granted, everyone has the right to their opinion, but I feel that in these trying times for arms bearing rights that we all should meet on common ground and support all types of firearms, whether they appeal to us or not. I, myself, don't like Smith And Wesson pistols or revolvers, but I dont run around trying to slander them either. I don't own what I don't like, simple as that.
In response to another post,I have two brothers in the Air Force who have been patching holes and Keeping the planes in the air. Good thing these fella's are there, HUH!? Without the Air Force the "grunts" would have to walk to the war, and forage for supplys when they get there. I dont think the Navy can deliver to the desert.
I'm proud of my bro's, and pray for their quick and safe return. U.S.A.F.,"We Trust In Thrust" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tonlocus, the headnet is part of the jacket. It is a Downwind 3D suit. The headgear is sort of a skullcap on top, and the only shortcoming is that it does nothing to cover your eyes. Thus the hat.....

http://www.downwind3dcamo.com

In their Photo Gallery, you can see what I mean about the headnets. See the photo of two hunters with the fox.

BTW, I took that photo. The hunters are the owner of Downwind 3D Camo, and his son, with a fox I called for them.

I don't know if this RRTB is the same as the other convicts, but to me, this statement tells me all I need to know:

"Without any disrespect, Mr. Paul, but please don't tell me you four were hunting with Randy Watson? Let me see if I have done my math right-- 3 guys with AR's (who all do one shot-one kills) and 1 guy with a real gun (the cute guy in the cowpoker hat)"

This statement shows him to be a flagrant troll.
I recommend you guys stop feeding him.
Jim

Button, button, who's got the button?

You guys are hilarious! This is such an awesome site.

Mr. Paul, I've been poking around here long enough to have noticed that every time Randy Watson posts a picture, there are eighteen hundred and fifty-three dead animals on his truck. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Jason El Paso on the far right? He's the one who said you guys know how to use AR's, use them well, one shot one kill. I therefore concluded that those five animals were taken with five shots. Unless the cowboy ripped through a whole box on his own, since he doesn't have an AR.
I'm glad to hear you had more than one night hunting with Mr. Watson, I'm sure it was fun. Congratulations on a fine night of hunting.

Hey, JT, can you condemn me for being flagrant? I think that is against the constitution.

Mr. Johnson, I will say I'm sorry to you only because you obviously don't get it.

Yeller, if you are asking me if I am a member of the Oak Ridge Boys, No, I am not.

WOW, you're right, WAW! Except that I mentioned they are wearing boots, not barefoot.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif all around!

There was nothing to get Red. I read what you said and I got it. Pretty simple, Pretty hateful.

I wouldnt post anything that allows one to speculate. I see you are now having to swallow what you said. A good lesson for ya, " Its better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and be casted a fool".

Just my two bro. No harm done here.

TBone, the cute one in the ten quart hat is already spoken for, so keep lookin'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif By the way, he has one bada$$ AR in his closet. I'm surprised he didn't have it with him on that trip to Randy's. Now that I'm moving out of Kalifornica I can admit to having an AR in my closet, too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Dang Red Raw Bone, if nothing else, your thread sure showed how ARs have grown in popularity. WOW! I remember when I was one of a handful of fellas whacking coyotes with an AR. Heck we could have a PM hunt just for the AR hunters now!

Thanks!

Tommy Boy, if that sounded like swallowing to you, you're wrong. My comments on my observations still stand.

I can conclude that it is obvious none of you AR15 posters fit into the category I described above.

One characterstic that I didn't mention was that these Rambos seem to have pretty thick skin.

Rawredtboner,

My dad and I were on a skeet shooting team together last month in a tournament. I shoot a rem. 870 pump and my dad shots the same. Being new to this I had no Idea it could be so involved, I mean these people had $1500.00 dollar beneli over and unders and all kinds of shotguns that I could'nt imagine buying. They were riding from one shooting station to the next in these decorated high quality golf carts with gun racks and ice chest and well to much other stuff to mention. I found my self making fun of them. Then I began conversation with one of these old men and he let me shot his over and under, after that he gave me a ride to the club house in his cart served me a beer and I began to notice that I was'nt mad at all these expensive toys these people had I WAS JEALOUS. It is highly likely that you are a AR wanna be. Hey it's only money go get a bushmaster, you might even buy a new pair of tiger stripe camos.
P.S. 1987-1992 U.S. Pararescue United States Air Force. I'll bet Sadaam nows who the USAF is. Be a little more appreciative to those that have sacrificed for you and your family, even if you have served.

Ill leave it be but I guess I never got it.

Maybe your post should have been intitled "Rambo Enthuisists---Why?"

Instead it was "Ar-15 shooters why?" As though you are catagorizing all AR-15 enthuisists as being what you depict as "Rambo wannabes." Just my $.02

I personally dont currently own an AR, I have in the past, and plan on owning one in the future. So if I go ahead and purchase one should I corilate with you first as to the atire I should wear before venturing out into nature with this evil looking black gun strapped to my shoulder? Let me know.
What if I wore the same camo and was strapped with my Ruger 22-250 bolt rifle would I raise the same eyebrows? Just a thought.

Maybe its just your impression of this rifle. And not the individual.

Y'all should see the looks I get at the range when I stroll up there in my cammies and my decked-out, bling-bling 10/22--folding stock, hicap mag, heat shield, flash hider--you know--the works! Chicks dig it too. When I'm reeeally feelin' froggy, I'll load the mag up with Velocitors... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back