Fathers Day Special**REVISED****

scottmilk9

I'm doing a fathers day special for you .17Rem fans. I will take orders until July 1st, 5:00pm pst

17 Remington upper to include:
Forged upper receiver
Young mfg BCG
Round aluminum free float handguard
standard gas block/gas tube(pictainny rail gas block for 20" and longer)

Your choice on barrel length. All barrels will be my SPR type profile at .750 at and in front of gas block. No bull barrels.
Normally $699
Fathers Day Special $525
Delivery around August 15th
Must pre-pay half and other half due before shipping.
Shipping is $22 on all uppers as well.

With overwelming requests, I'm going to offer this same deal in .223 for the same price.

Last edited:
A couple of questions if I may.
What is your SPR profile? I could not find it on the website.
Barrel length?
Twist?
Can you get it without the flash suppressor?
Will it come with a mag?
Thanks for your patience!

SPR profile can be found on google.com, its too hard to explain and most people don't understand the numbers.

Barrel length? as stated, your choice for barrel length
twist is either 1-9 or 1-10(thanks i forgot that)
threaded with flash hider is extra($30 for threading and whatever flash hider/comp you want on)
will not come with a mag with an upper.

Thanks for pointing out a few discrepencies for me.

Man you can't win for loseing! Thats a smoking deal on a 5.56 upper, where else can you get a choice of a 17 rem or 5.56 upper with a Lilja barrel and Scott's fine craftmanship for that low of price? By the time you add a bolt, carrier, and charge handle thats the same price you'd pay for a Model 1 Sales upper with an ER Shaw barrel...Come on guys lets make this happen!!!

That IS one heck of a deal, and think it is an awesome offer from Scott. Unfortunate for me I just can`t do it right now
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: HoierDoes this come with a BCG?

YES! if you read the original post it mentions what brand BCG..PLUS I think you get a choice of barrel lengths.

Back