Flextone er1-rx help

3rd Dan

I have purchased a Flextone er1-rx without a operator manual. Would someone please tell me how to make the remote control the main unit.
Thanks

Ditto what possumal said but...

First turn on the main unit, then turn on the remote (hold button for a few seconds, then it will light up). You can choose the call that you want to use on the remote, then press the send button to send it over to the main unit. Then press the mute button to start the sound on the caller. Press it again to stop it. (this is from memory, but I think I got it right)

Thanks for the help. I guess my bargin was not a bargin as the remote will not turn on the main unit. Both batteries appear to be good. Does the remote have to be mated to the main unit first? The unit has been used before but the main batteries were very low when I got it, so I replaced them.

Thanks again,

Marvin

3rd Dan. I am not familiar with the ecaller you have, but I would guess you have to turn on the caller manually, and then have the remote operate it. Look at the details of Kman5's post above.

possumal is correct. You have to turn each unit on independently of each other. You can't power up the main unit from the remote and vice versa. Also, the remote shouldn't have to be mated to the main unit to turn on. Don't give up yet. Where did you buy it from? Also, are you sure the batteries in the remote are charged? Does it turn on?

If you have fresh batteries in the main unit and they are oriented correctly, it should turn on by pressing and holding the round middle button with the arrow until you see it light up. Then you can turn on the remote and operate it.

Thanks a lot for the help. The remote is diffently not working. I called Flextone and they are going to replace it. Wow can you say outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back