Predator Xtreme Magazine

Hello everyone!

It looks like some of you guys are having trouble getting through to the home of Predator Xtreme magazine due to our new home at Grand View Media Group. I'd like to take a minute to get you updated.

The new phone number is 1-888-431-2877 extension 4655. Elaine can help you. Our new fax number is 205-262-4699. Snail mail can be sent to Grand View Media Group, 3535 Grandview Parkway,Suite 500, Fifth floor, Birmingham, AL 35243 and you can personally send any subscription concerns to me at ted@grandviewmedia.com. Please do not use the website for customer service at this time. We have shad some temporary technical difficulties and I don't want to delay our response to you.

However you want to reach us, we'll get back to you within a few hours, if not right then. We have a strict policy of great customer service and I'm sure we can settle any issues that may have occurred with your subscription.

Thanks alot!

Didn't the acquisition occur nearly a year ago?????????

Well, i guess that is only about 4 issues worth....

Hey, whatever happened to Stuart Little, be-boppin' around here asking for magazine article ideas and whatnot??

Yes, it's been about four months. Hopefully nobody has gone that long without finding us, but we are ready to catch them up with all their varmint needs if they have missed out.

Stuart is still around here. Anything you want me to pass to the editor? What do you want to see content wise in this year's Predator Xtreme?

Thanks!!!

Grand View, I like your approach, I like your attitude. I let my subscription expire. I received a notice from your company requesting that I renew. I will fill out the card and send it in. You need articles on coyote vocalizations, identification and application. Good luck.

You need a new copy editor. I picked up your mag on the news stand yesterday. Just flipping through it, I found pictures with captions that don't match the content of the photo. Incorrect word usage in bold text excerpts of an article in a couple of places. I didn't spend much time on it.

Hope they can help you out Grand View, I'll give it to these guys, they are honest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Great bunch of guys too. (Watch that Rich in Az character though, he's kinda weird)

Ted@grandviewmedia;
You may have seen my post on here, I gave my opinion of the quality of the issue of Predatorextreme that I read. If you haven't read it , please do. It is not sugarcoated, but honest.....I know you guys can do better. Hobby hunters don't want to read about hobby hunters feeling their way around at this stuff, they want to see what it's like when someone has their act together, and goes out there and gets results. Please keep the promotion of junk to a minimum. Serious hunting demands serious equipment, if you don't know what an accurate rifle is, then look at what people who are winning competitions are using...same for scopes. Articles about truly great hunting equipment, tactics, and experiances would be a solid improvement. Have you ever read any of Steve Timm's stuff (Varmint Hunter)?
How about a section on cull hunting in Australia, I'd buy that in a second....you take us on the kind of hunts that we can't just run out and do everyday after work, and we'll read it. There is of course room for some how to articles too, but the wolf article I spoke of before doesn't cut it! I mean... there are guys who can go out and slam some wolves, not dream about it...and get paid to do it!
Now that I have ran my mouth I feel obligated to go buy a few issues and see what you guys come up with.
I wish I could tell you exactly how to do it, but if I knew that, you'd be buying magazines from me!

Thanks all you guys for your input. This is just the kind of information I am looking for and can pass right to the editors. It's YOUR magazine, after all. I know the editor will take all of your concerns into consideration.

All right!Getting some calls from you guys!Straightened two of you out today: One updated address and one fella missed his last renewal.

Did you miss your mag? Let me know! I'll replace anything you've missed recently.

1-888-431-2877 ext 4655 or 4667.

ted@grandviewmedia.com

Thanks!

I didn't get my latest issue, either. While I don't agree with everything I read in that magazine and also feel it has WAY too much advertisement, I'll keep buying it for the mean time.

Rusty Holt

Rusty,
I'll put a replacement issue in the mail today. Give it 3-4 days.
It was mailed; must be those theives! We have alot of folks stealing this one out of the mail. People who love it and animal rights people who love to hate it.

Thanks!

Grand View Media Group,

Just happened to pick up a copy last night at the grocery store while the wife was shopping...ha ha!

I agree with the above post about proofing, funny looking coyote(pg 46)and what's with the "I missed a fifty yd shot because I forgot the weather got colder."? Nobody here is going to read that stuff! I can't believe a seasoned hunter like Bill Bynum would make that claim. Maybe he missed his point of aim, but to miss a coyote at fifty yards because the zero moved due to the cold is crazy, maybe at 150-200 yards but not 50!

I would like to read about different technics for hunting coyotes in the west, central and, eastern states. There has been great debate and more than a few arguments on this board over what should and what does work in the different geographic areas. Keep it real and you'll find a great readership here.

I personally like seeing the new equipment ads and reviews(you have to make money somewhere to keep the price down). I'll be sending my $13.95 for a subscription just to see if you really can tell it like it is! Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've called 3 times and nobody picked up or returned my messages. I do subscribe and would also like to see more in depth reviews with results,pros and cons.

Grand View Media Group,

Here's an offer for you:
Surely your readers would appreciate an article on predator calling in Africa?

I am a part-time hunting outfitter (who also advertises on this board, BTW).
It would be of promotional value to me if I could be your host in South Africa. I could take you to my favourite day-time and night-time calling spots on game ranches and sheep farms.
If you are prepared to reside at my home, your total cost might be as little as a $1400 return air ticket per person.

Does that sound like a win-win howl? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Think about it!
Lochi.

Back