Predator Extreme Magazine???????

Hey, I will not renew my subscription to "Predator Extreme" magazine fo most of the reasons already mentioned, esp TOO many ads. Today I recieved my Jan 03 issue of "The Varmit Hunter Magazine. Now THAT is what I look for -- just doesn't come often enough! (208 pages WOW) ArkyKen ---- Once in a while take a kid hunt'n or fish'n ---you'll get something out of it too.

I've looked through a buddies magazine recently, he bought it from a grocery store magazine rack.

The article by Bob Robb on wolf hunting was BY FAR the worst I have ever read!

I never got a wolf...but i've sure tried....here's how you do it. Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Also it seems he thinks every wolf he sees is an Alpha male. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

There were several of us who work together that passed that magazine around just to see for ourselves how bad it really was.

While the wolf article stands out in my mind as really junk, it was in good company with the rest of that magazine.....nothing in there that I would want to read. I cannot believe that they are able to sell advertising, or magazines.

I recommend all of you boys who missed magazines that you paid for to thank them for not sending the crap out to you...saves embarrasement for both sides.

These are strong critisisms(by me...a nobody)warrented by the strong bad taste left in my mouth by seeing what they expect people to read.

I would rather read about which color of bobbers to use for fishing for crappies...........and you gotta know crappys ain't my gig!!!

Hey! Alright! I thought this tread was deleted, I just forgot where it was. No offense guys, but I like my "field reports" honest and to the point, so that's how I give'em.

Their "field reports" aren't much more than the info you could pull up off the internet at
the companies website,or we could get from a phone call to the company. Wow.

Hello everyone!

It looks like some of you guys are having trouble getting through to the home of Predator Xtreme magazine due to our new home at Grand View Media Group. I'd like to take a minute to get you updated.

The new phone number is 1-888-431-2877 extension 4655. Elaine can help you. Our new fax number is 205-262-4699. Snail mail can be sent to Grand View Media Group, 3535 Grandview Parkway,Suite 500, Fifth floor, Birmingham, AL 35243 and you can personally send any subscription concerns to me at ted@grandviewmedia.com. Please do not use the website for customer service at this time. We have shad some temporary technical difficulties and I don't want to delay our response to you.

However you want to reach us, we'll get back to you within a few hours, if not right then. We have a strict policy of great customer service and I'm sure we can settle any issues that may have occurred with your subscription.

Thanks alot!

Back