Makes You Swell With Pride Huh?

azmastablasta

Obama Declares June Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month

by Wes Barrett | May 31, 2011

The president Tuesday signed a proclamation recognizing lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender month.

"The story of America's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) community is the story of our fathers and sons, our mothers and daughters, and our friends and neighbors who continue the task of making our country a more perfect Union," the proclamation said.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) pride month is recognized each June and the Obama administration has recognized it each year it has been in the White House.

In the proclamation, the president notes his own record on issues the LGBT community advocates.

"Since taking office, my Administration has made significant progress towards achieving equality for LGBT Americans," the proclamation said. "Last December, I was proud to sign the repeal of the discriminatory "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy... My Administration has also taken steps to eliminate discrimination against LGBT Americans in Federal housing programs and to give LGBT Americans the right to visit their loved ones in the hospital."

The president also points to the 30th anniversary of AIDS in the proclamation and says his administration has increased funding for research. He called on the LGBT community to use the anniversary as a reason to renew its commitment to finding a cure.

"This landmark anniversary is an opportunity for the LGBT community and allies to recommit toraising awareness about HIV/AIDS and continuing the fight against this deadly pandemic," the proclamation says.

Obama wasn't the first president to begin recognizing LGBT month. Former President Bill Clinton issued the first pride proclamation in June of 1999.

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/0...h#ixzz1O2ujAcoa

gay-obama.jpg

Azmastablasta, Disgusting! Nothing like celebrating the spread of disease!!!

I don't know who named the 'church',but they were/are correct!!! It does piss me off!---Ben Jimmy

Uhmmmm.... how is it any one individual can declare an entire month for me to celebrate the rights of a bunch of perverts? I wonder if we all wrote our congressmen and women expressing our disgust for this declaration if we could maybe get it rescinded? Because personally I have no desire... zero - zip - nada - not even a little tiny bit - as in NONE... to celebrate Pervert Month!

If they are normal, let them reproduce by natural means with their partner, and prove it. It can NOT however happen, and therefore it is NOT normal!

Me neither Rocky1 But it sounds discriminatory to me. If you're gonna have a pervert month don't you have to have a heterosexual month??

Yeah, well... We don't have white history month either!

I guess the average white american simply doesn't whine enough!! Maybe we need to start whining incessantly about not being treated special and therefore not feeling equal.

Well I would like to declare dumb *** clowns month and Obama can lead the parade.
He can't get the average NORMAL American vote so he's looking under ever rock he can find to gather support.

Good title for the thread azmastablasta.
Some of the things that are brought to light here (Painful Truth) just make me shake my head in disbelief. UFB
Good comments so far...not sure if perverted would be my description...I think more `mental misfit` (?)
That picture redeyeddog...lol..looks like it could be so real it`s almost scary.
I wonder what the time frame will be, when we are the minority?

Originally Posted By: Ben JimmyAzmastablasta, Disgusting! Nothing like celebrating the spread of disease!!!

+1! hopefully the fags will screw themselves right out of existance
grin.gif

Read "And the Band Played On: Politics, People, and the AIDS Epidemic" by Randy Shilts. It was written as a condemnation of the slow response of the Reagan administration to AIDS, but is actually more of a horrific look at the self destructive "gay" lifestyle (I think the author subsequently died of AIDS himself). I read it shortly after it came out on the recommendation of my fiancee (who was the WY State Nurse at the time and had to deal daily with STDs).

Though the public displays are disgusting, In theory I really don't care about your preferences in the bedroom (as long as it's consensual and doesn't involve children), that's why God gave us free will. BUT... These "guys" have collectively done tens of billions of dollars of damage to our country, and though the dangers (and protections) are well known, they insist on having unprotected sex and spreading disease, and then want the government (that's us taxpayers) to foot the bill for their irresponsibility.

Go to the library and check out the book. It'll open your eyes to a whole new world, and if you weren't already against queerdom on religious or moral grounds, you'll come away against any "celebration" of the lifestyle on public health and economic grounds.

Take a look at what AIDS has done to AFRICA - DOES IT NOT SURPRISE YOU THAT OBAMA WANTS TO SPREAD THE CHEER TO THE US. pretty soon they will be running around naked and doing it like dogs just like they do in Africa / and here they can collect welfare GET USE TO PAYING FOR THAT CRAP SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!! Just like KIDD-ROCK say's he aint nothing but a PIMP FOR THE NATION hey [beeep] !........

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HookedGood title for the thread azmastablasta.

Good comments so far...not sure if perverted would be my description...I think more `mental misfit` (?)

Originally Posted By: Dictionary.com
per·vert

[v. per-vurt; n. pur-vert]

–verb (used with object)
1. to affect with perversion.
2. to lead astray morally.
3. to turn away from the right course.

–noun
10. a person who practices sexual perversion.
11. Pathology . a person affected with perversion.
12. a person who has been perverted, especially to a religious belief regarded as erroneous.

Originally Posted By: Dictonary.com
perversion — n

1. any abnormal means of obtaining sexual satisfaction
2. the act of perverting or the state of being perverted
3. a perverted form or usage

Looks like perverts to me Hooked!!
sleep.gif

Last edited:
Back