Hey Members.... How did you find us??

I was doing research on coyote hunting and trying to educate myself so I can become a succesful coyote hunter. After a few days I found this site, I went to the forums and started reading through the archives for a few days and I was impressed with the bounty of information. I decided to register and become a member so I could ask my own questions and reply if I had something to say or some kind of information, or maybe even a story. I been here ever since and this is the only place I come to now. I even managed an attempt to answer a question or two.

t/c223encore.

I found a link here from Varmint Als hunting page. looks like a good place to hang out so I think I'll be around for a while.

Scootter

a buddy of mine (yoteboy)emailed me the link to have alook.Became a member a few weeks ago its been great learning alot everyone has been great.Love reading the storys and seeing all the pic's that are posted.Proud to be a member.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I used to be a tenured member of the old "Shade Tree Forum" and many members came over here when it shut down. I just followed the other sheep on over. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I filled out a resume for a job at "coyote ugly" and was directed here, never did get an interview, they didn't like my hairy legs!
RR
actualy I got an invite from azwill after posse country shut down.

A drunk at the bar I hang out yelled "Predator Master Rules!" Once I discovered he wasn't talking about his "date" I found out about the site.
Ok So I got her from Al's site ,but not a bad story huh?

Back