question on R-15 Remington AR15 Rifle

NDAR15MAN

i have a Bushmaster and a Dpms 16 inch AR15 rifle with the standard A2 FACTORY STOCK...Question. can i buy the camo collapsible stock and camo frarm that is on a remington R-15 rifle ? just would like to put some camo on my black guns. I was wondering if the R-15 stock would fit on these ar15 guns. i think it should. if so were could i buy just the camo stock and camo forarm ? thanks. marty

You would need to change the buffer tube, buffer and spring to the M4 six position collapsible model to mount an adjustable M4 style stock. The forearm would be a direct replacement assuming you have the carbine length gas system.

Just send them in and have them dipped. You get the pattern you want and don't have to get parts that are already camo'd that you may not be too fond of on your gun. Here are two places I know do dipping in just about any pattern:

Tarjac

Dynamic Finishes

Looks like Tarjac is running a special on Max-1 until the end of the month.

Here is a pic of my R15 that I had the scope and mount done in Max-1 to match by Dynamic Finishes when I first got it. These guys are great to deal with. I hve used them on four different items.
DSC00009.jpg

thanks for the info. i have had some guns duracoated ( my avitar picture , john deere gun ) was just wondering the replacement option would be easier. sounds like painting is the way to go. thanks. marty

I am not really handy with the computer. i had to get some one to help me put it on the avitar for me. if some one will email me i will send them a picture and you can post it for me. thanks. marty dobson1959@gmail.com

I've seen the R15 camo CS stock in the Bushmaster catalog. (you can download it in pdf)

NEW R-15 Stock
• Features Advantage® Max1™ camouflage pattern
• Heavy duty design incorporating a six position
latch assembly
• Ribbed body offers extra strength
• Six position receiver extension, machined from
solid aluminum extrusion
• Lower lip face acts as a timing edge to insure
buffer retainer is held correctly and the extension
is positioned correctly
Standard Stock . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (1005-087-8988) $139.95

Didn't see the forend but it's a YHM so the link above might work.

Back