Hey Members.... How did you find us??

Just joined the forum.
Excellent site!
I recall seeing a reference to the site in either Predator Xtreme or Varmint Hunter magazine (I forget which one it was).
While I have been around the hunting scene for a lot of years the calling game is totally new to me. Not a lot of people doing it up here in Southern Ontario (at least in the area I hunt in). So I am trying my best to live and learn by experience in the field plus reading some of the postings here.
So far my sucess in calling has been limited to a flock of crows (obviously I was saying something that really got them PO'd) plus a squirrel gave me quite a scolding. Obviously I have a LOT to LEARN about handling a predator call.
But lovin' it just the same!

One night I was doing a search for Predator hunting And I was hitting a bunch of sites. Ended up finding a link to this page on varmint Al's page. And I haven't left . I have forgotten where the door is. I spend about 2 hours a day here now. Is there a 12 step program? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Love the site. keep up the good work.

LOL Cougarbait!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Our 12 step program doesn't deal with how to leave us, but more on how to find us... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Being that I just signed up 5 minutes ago... To answer your question on how I found this site. I found your site by searching the web under predator hunting. I now hail from Northern Maine, stores with equiptment is nil here. In the search for more equiptment I stumbled across this posting.

Hi Maineiac... (clever name hehe) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck on your quest for more equipment, we all know you can never have too much, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We have several vendors who advertise with us be sure and check out their websites, some may even give ya a members discount?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I think I saw a link to the e-caller plans somewhere. Followed it, read, then found the forum. I like that it's more hunting focused than GGVG.
Jim

Found it surfing the net....and i have been hooked.....Great place....great people!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Someone posted this site on CalGuns.net. Great site here! I've been logged on for almost two hours...can't stop laughing from visiting the Humor page! I'm a newcomer to Preds. & Varmints, and I look forward to all the useful info & tips. I've read a lot of posts, and everyone seems really cool. I look forward to my next visit.

well I wanted to get into predator hunting so I got on the net and soaked up all the information I could and eventually found myself here. Glad I did there isn't nearly as much information on other sites as there is on this one.

I found this site while surfin' searching under "predator hunting". I try to drop by every day or two and see what's goin' on, it's like a big campfire to sit around and swap stories. QJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back