Hey Members.... How did you find us??

Robert Cobb

Hi Folks...

I'm just curious to know how some of our new members found the board? We are glad to see a strong increase in our member numbers and would like to know where they are coming from...

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind letting us know?? I found the site a while back in doing a search for something related to hunting coyotes, and have been here ever since, this is a great group of people that share my interests, I'm glad I found this "home on the Internet".... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last August at Bear camp I met a new friend Cory, a trapper, and my ole friend Ric (bearman) was there and they were talking about this site. I searched for it when I got home and here I am.
This is a great site for me, have learned lots and made some new friends.

Well, not that new, but I found this place from an article in Predator and Trapper Magazine(could be wrong on the name) about Will Craig and his dream and the first PM hunt.

Ive been a member almost a year, but I think I found it doing a search for predators. I know Ive since seen it advertised all over. all I am really sure is I am glad I found it!

I was looking for an FFL that would transfer FAL receivers. I looked up Jason, and here I am. I've built some AK-74s and seven FALs, but I haven't built a bolt gun yet, although that's in the cards. This is my first post, btw. I am USMC retired, and had a sniper platoon for 4 1/2 years. I've learned more, gunsmith-wise, since I've retired than I ever did while active. At least two long term members know me personally, but they may not be aware of it.

Jim

Stoped moose hunting because of too meny people out there and not enough moose. Got inlaws in MT. and go deer hunting down there almost every year. Seen some yotes down there and when I got back to Alaska just searched for predator hunting on the web and found this place.

ten-flag1s.gif

Well, a new member I ain't. But I remember how I got here.

Craig Hamilton and I had both been at the Antelope Eaters Hunt at Seligman (we didn't know each other then), and I posted a pic of my kill on Rick's 24hourcampfire board. Craig saw it, and invited me here.

I posted a few times, then Will asked me to moderate a forum.

The rest, as they say, ............

I am certainly not a new member, just getting old.
I was the first member registered in Posse Country. (Bob is a relative so I was in on the original testing of the BB.)

When Bob shut down Posse Country, most of the members came over here. I came over because I wanted to and also by invitation from Azwil.

I don't post much, just hunt a lot.

NH

I was on another Coyote hunting site and met James Lindley on that site. He posted this website on that one and I was lucky enough to see it before it got deleted. Been here every since /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .

I had an uncle turn me on to this site.
Thanks, I am having fun looking into the calling forums I have learned much and hope to make time to learn even more.

Crowwoman heard about Posse from word of mouth... She told me about this great site, I became a member there, and when posse called it quits, I got an email from RyanK telling me about this site. He said it was better than the old posse. So I checked it out. He was right!
Love, Raven

Omar;......Which ones' of us know you from before? If i'd have stuck with it, i'd have retired from the corp last July. We too might have crossed paths in the way back when.

Rick,

One of the posters here was assigned to the command I currently work at as a civ at Ft Bliss. Let's see if he rogers up!

Back