Super Lanyard Sale and Custom Call drawing

Workman

I know that the season is over for many callers, but that's no reason not to snag a nice lanyard for the upcoming season and get a chance to win a custom hand call aswell.

These are all 4-drop lanyards in an assortment of hardwood keepers and cord colors.

From left to right:

1. Woodland Camo/ Coyote Tan with Bloodwood keeper.

2. Coyote Tan/ Gray with Multi-color laminate keeper. SOLD

3. Sage Green/ Woodland Camo with Desert Ironwood keeper. SOLD

4. Dark O.D./ Coyote Tan with Honduran Rosewood keeper. SOLD

5. Desert Camo/ Sage Green with Bocote keeper. SOLD

6. Solid Woodland Camo with Cocobolo keeper. SOLD

7. Pink Camo/ Black with Multi-color laminate keeper. SOLD

IMG00551-20110517-1606.jpg

IMG00550-20110517-1605.jpg

$20 American each, to your mailbox. I can take Paypal, M.O., check or cash. Each lanyard is guaranteed to suit you. Thanks for looking, now check out the call giveaway!

To sweeten the pot and have a little fun, I've got a custom Honduran Rosewood open reed call that I will be giving away. As soon as 5 of the 7 lanyards above are sold, I'll put the buyers name in a hat and draw one of your names and send you this call:

IMG00552-20110517-1606.jpg

IMG00553-20110517-1606.jpg

5 in 1 odds aren't bad. Thanks for playing along!

-Brian

PM's sent guys, thanks.

That makes 6 sold, so I'll do the drawing for the call tonight at 9:00 Mountain time. Since I promised 5 to 1 odds, I'll do the first drawing and find our first winner. Then we'll draw again for another call.

So I'll give 2 calls away tonight at 9:00 mountain time. If anyone wants to buy the last lanyard before the drawing tonight, they'll be entered for the second call.
thumbup.gif

Well fellas, I moved the drawings up a few minutes to fit into my little girl's and assistant's bed time. The winner of the first call, the Honduran Rosewood pictured, is; Critter Gitter 12.

IMG00561-20110522-2030.jpg

The winner of the second call, yet to be built, is; Grizzly Johnson.

IMG00560-20110522-2029.jpg

Thanks to everyone for playing along. Eric and Jeremy, I'll shoot you two PM's.

-Brian

Back