Predator & Wild Hog Extravaganza This Weekend!

rockinbbar

ScurryExt.jpg

Along with the World Predator Calling Competition!

CallingContestLogo.jpg

This coming Friday thru Sunday in Perry, GA

Night Hunting Demonstration, Guest Speakers, ...All sorts of products and information!

Hope to see you all there!

Here is the website for information:

http://scurryoutdoorssouth.com/index.html

For those attending, I'll be giving my world renowned seminar.
rolleyes.gif

185741_190382337651688_114561921900397_531757_637737_n.jpg

Brought to you by FOXPRO

Sunday @ 11:30 A.M. on the Main Stage

Find out what you’ll need to know for succesful predator hunting. This "hands-on training" will cover tips and tactics for scouting, choosing a stand location, caller set-up on stand, calling with a partner and how to handle responding predators....... Shorten that learning curve today with the Predator Strikeforce "Boot Camp" Seminar.

SEE YOU THERE!

Good luck to all the callers I wish I could have made it this year but you can bet your last dollar I'll be at the Texas show next year. Have fun and be safe also a big thanks to the Scurry brothers for carrying the torch on the World Calling Contest it's a great event and I hope it is around for many many more years.

Originally Posted By: Predator StrikeforceFor those attending, I'll be giving my world renowned seminar.
rolleyes.gif

185741_190382337651688_114561921900397_531757_637737_n.jpg

Brought to you by FOXPRO

Sunday @ 11:30 A.M. on the Main Stage

Find out what you’ll need to know for succesful predator hunting. This "hands-on training" will cover tips and tactics for scouting, choosing a stand location, caller set-up on stand, calling with a partner and how to handle responding predators....... Shorten that learning curve today with the Predator Strikeforce "Boot Camp" Seminar.

SEE YOU THERE!

are you guys flying in or driving to GA ??

man why couldnt Scurrys have put it on next week when i got the money to come down . great show like this and all of the great will be there and i cant go and im only 2 hours away bummer ..

Last edited:
I was planning on going on Saturday. However, since Predator Strikeforce will be there on Sunday, that looks like the day I'm going.

We'll be heading out in the morning. Hope everyone that's planning to attend will stop by the TC CUSTOM CALLS booth & introduce themselves, shoot the sh!t, & check out some diaphragm calls! It'd be good to meet ya'll, even if you don't need a new call.

Dang Skinner, I was just asking TJ on another thread if maybe ya'll had changed your minds about coming to GA. I hate it that ya'll won't be able to make it. Guess I'll have to catch ya in TX next year.

See ya'll next Tuesday, I'm going to bed. ARdave has an 11 hour drive ahead of him tomorrow. He's doing all the driving, so I need to get my rest for the long ride in the passenger seat. ha ha!

There ain't nothing like a good 'back-seat' driver. I sure do wish I was going. If they throw some of them hogs on the smoker, I don't even want to hear about it! Seems like I can smell B-B-Q. Well, I wish everyone good luck anyway! Hope ya'll have a great time and a safe trip!---Ben Jimmy

Torry I'm sad we couldn't make it this year as well but I hope you sell a lot of your calls and that everyone has a great trip. Those shows are a lot of fun and you meet some new faces as well. I have been practicing with your calls and I'm starting to make some great howls with them they work great thanks for all your help.

P.S... let the best caller win! But no matter what if you enter the contest you will walk away with a great experience for sure.

Last edited:
I just got back from Alaska or i would have gone to display some products. You guys have fun and we'll see you next year for sure.

Tom you must be flying into Atlanta then and not gsp here in SC . Goodluck to everybody in the contest and to all you lucky people who got to go ...
cry.gif

I just returned from the Predator & Wild Hog Extravaganza in Perry. I enjoyed the numerous vendors and had an opportunity to talk shop with a few other coyote hunters here in Georgia. I was a tad disappointed in the availability of seating for the seminars and sessions. There were tons of people, but only enough seating for not more than about 20 people. Most that wanted to hear what was being said were standing in the isle way constantly having to duck and dodge out of the people traffic. Also, the speakers were difficult at times to hear with the Fox Pro and Cass Creek sponsors kicking up the volume on their callers less than 20 yards away. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the event, but the overall experience was less than I anticipated. It would have been much more enjoyable if the presenters were at one end of the event rather than right dead center of all the vendors. Just saying.

Back