Were all dead at 6pm eastern time

Longbarrel

The bible guareentees this
thumbup1.gif
MAY 21 2011.... END OF TIMES !!!!! bwwwwwhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--hahahahahahah I CANT SAY HOW STUPID THIS SOUNDS......
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
blink.gif
thumbup.gif

Acts 1:7 7He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority;

Matthew 24: 36 36"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Mark 13:32 32"But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

I don't know why, but I suddenly remembered those Hale Bop Comet people back in the 90's--the ones where the men all castrated themselves and then they all committed mass suicide because they thought the end was here.

That's just gotta hurt; the castration I mean...

God is very insecure. Never heard of someone that needs people's acceptance so much. To the point where people get tortured? No thanks. Interesting mythology though. I would probably choose hinduism since it's the oldest practicing. It's funny how people are handed their religion. No research, just happened to be born into the "real" one. Ha. It will be interesting to hear the spin on the reason rapture didn't come.

Quote:I CANT SAY HOW STUPID THIS SOUNDS...... And if suddenly tomorrow, a bunch of our members mysteriously disappear, how will you feel then???..(aside from my computer actually shorting out last night, and having to beg time on the wife's) .. Just asking..

Originally Posted By: JavafourI don't know why, but I suddenly remembered those Hale Bop Comet people back in the 90's--the ones where the men all castrated themselves and then they all committed mass suicide because they thought the end was here.

That's just gotta hurt; the castration I mean...

That's what I was thinking, but was it really worth it. Lol.

Maybe harold camping isn't so nuts. He has more followers than I thought. He received 80 million in contributions from 2005-2009 through his Christan radio stations. He also already failed to predict the rapture in 94. Some of his followers have sold their houses and donated or spent their life savings. If you believe in heaven and [beeep] don't laugh because you're almost as irrational and gullible as his followers.

Originally Posted By: ADKI've been up since 4:00 a.m.. Too excited to sleep!
w00t.gif

lol.gif

I remember the Hale Bop commet suicides..but I dont recall hearing anything of, "self castration"
crazy.gif
scissors or knife take your pick?
unsure.gif

Last edited:
Quote: If you believe in heaven and [beeep] don't laugh because you're almost as irrational and gullible as his followers.

obviously a non believer of GOD, to each his own but you shouldn't call people irrational and gullible because they believe in GOD

I am proud of you guy letting Takem voice his thoughts ,however wrong,without jumping.I don't know if he is serious or just trying to get something started but I'm glad no one fell for it.
Takem If you are right what have I lost,If I'm right what have you lost.Eternity is a long time to wish more research had been done.
When you see some of the things I have seen then God must be real,no other way to explain it. John

Originally Posted By: TakemMaybe harold camping isn't so nuts. He has more followers than I thought. He received 80 million in contributions from 2005-2009 through his Christan radio stations. He also already failed to predict the rapture in 94. Some of his followers have sold their houses and donated or spent their life savings. If you believe in heaven and [beeep] don't laugh because you're almost as irrational and gullible as his followers.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." Psalm 14:1

Harold Camping is nuts. He has also twisted Scripture to fit his warped views. If you want to know what he's all about just follow the money...

Quote:He also already failed to predict the rapture in 94.

Well CRAP!! You mean to tell me the rapture happened 17 years ago and I never even noticed it? Must say something about the company I keep that nobody I knew went suddenly missing.
lol.gif

Late last Fall, I was standing there doing dishes. I started think about how much I missed my Dad. I stopped washing & stared off into the distant field. Right then, a very small white feather slowly fell from the sky, right directly in front of my view. I thought how odd of an occurance.

This Springtime, I was standing there doing dishes. I started to think about that white feather that day. As I stared off into the distance again. Right then, a small Bluejay feather slowly fell from the sky, right in front of my eyes.

Some sign are slight. You only need to pay attention.

6:00 PM Eastern Time...hmm what times that in NE?...hey where`s a fella get one a them blow up thingy`s right quick?

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleQuote:I CANT SAY HOW STUPID THIS SOUNDS...... And if suddenly tomorrow, a bunch of our members mysteriously disappear, how will you feel then???..(aside from my computer actually shorting out last night, and having to beg time on the wife's) .. Just asking..

NO DIFFERENT than i feel right now WAAAAAA--HOOOOOO better them than me I kind-a like where i am right now.... And if they did disapear they must-a read something that i bothered not to.....WHERE'D WHOOOOO GOOOO !!!!!
cool.gif

Back