Zombie awareness

They're afraid that if they mention them, there will be another run on them... They don't realize that most of us have them in one form or another, thanks to our President...
thumbup1.gif

So, do you have to shoot a Zombie in the head or will one or thirty well placed Varmint Grenades in the chest do the trick?

Last edited:
Quote:shoot till they dont twitch....That's the NYPD shooting instructions....
Quote:Are they the fast zombies or the slow zombies...That depends on their 'hunger' factor ( just like Coyotes)...and if it's daylight or dark...They always move faster in the dark...

Everyone knows that big foot love to dine on zombies...last i checked, zombies weren't considered live bait...i say that if your fortunate enough to get a shot on a zombie, just kneecap him and go squatch hunting...way more fun.

One little known fact about zombies,,,they cannot help themselves from dancing to Elvis's "houndog",,it has a "deer in the headlights" effect on them,,,causing them to stop and rotate their pelvis multiple times,thus allowing the shooter ample target accusition time.

So 30 rounders or beta mags,,w/FMJ's ...Ipod w/elvis loaded...flashlight, water,food and a utility knife.

Aim for the back of their mouths,,thats the brain stem.

Happy hunting.

X

And before ANYONE asks,,,NO...the 17hmr is not a effective zombie round,,,and i do not know of a "skin friendly" .243 round for zombies either.

X

Originally Posted By: coyotexAnd before ANYONE asks,,,NO...the 17hmr is not a effective zombie round,,,and i do not know of a "skin friendly" .243 round for zombies either.

X

Man that search feature is awesome! Now I don't have to post about this. Thanks Coyotex
thumbup.gif
!

Arden

Originally Posted By: pukindogI have heard that Zombies feed on brains, so personally, I am not very concerned for my own safety.

+1

I can load Elvis on my Foxpro, place it 100 yards out and good to go then? Of course the episode of Walking Dead I saw, they used guts as cover scent, I think I might use something else.

Thinking dead cotote T's would pop the head at 50 yards like a grape getting shot by a .22. If not there is always slugs. With 12 ga slugs you just got to line em up to see how many one shot can take out.

Back