Savage Mark II FVSR is a sweet shooter

texas_local

So far this is my Tacticool 22. My 6.8 Bison is not as cool as this.
Savage Mark II FVSR. Stock and scope upgrade next. Sweet shooter

utf-8BSU1BRzAzODEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzNzkuanBn.jpg

You are going to love it!! i took mine out and ran 250-300 rounds through it and couldn't wipe the smile off my ugly pie hole.
Look at the Mueller APV 4-14, it is the bomb for the price(joebob outfitters, you get a free tshirt and sunshade!). I currently have a snipers hide in my kitchen overlooking my backyard.....starlings/grackles are executed with extreme prejudice.

Trashcan
DCC

If I could ever find a TRSR like what Lipsey's has, I would sell the BV I have. May I ask how much you paid? 16 or 22" barrel?

Originally Posted By: texas_local16.5 and I paid 289.

Same here. I was out the door at Cabelas,(Special order, waited 9 weeks for it to get there), and grand total was 312.00. After research on Rimfirecentral.com I decided on the Mueller scope and I couldn't be happier. This is a shooting little S.O.B. If I can ever afford it I want to get a silencer for it and snipe birds off of my brothers deer feeder while he's hunting.

Trashcan
DCC

Originally Posted By: dogtiredDo I see a thread protector on the end?

Yes sir you do. The suppressor goes on nicely. I have a video of it with one on it if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted By: texas_localOriginally Posted By: dogtiredDo I see a thread protector on the end?

Yes sir you do. The suppressor goes on nicely. I have a video of it with one on it if anyone is interested.

I'd love to see the video. I have been looking at two of these puppies.

http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/model/MARKIIFVSR

and

http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/model/MARKIITRRSR

I have one Savage 22 riffle due to me (from my company) and I will pick one of these two. (I'll probably buy the other myself).

I already have the can and a starlight scope for it... it'll make a great Cat Riffle .

Meow
wink.gif

I said something is weird because the drop deference in drop at a 100 between the sonic and high velocity are about a foot. That is my friend shooting my gun with his Gemtech. Man I want one now.
cry.gif

Last edited:
I have the TRSR and FVSR on my "wishlist" with Lipseys to hopefully get some in...who knows if it'd end up for sale or in my personal collection if I only got one
lol.gif
. Nice looking setup! I've been drooling over those for a while now! My 223 supressor stamp came in Friday, but my 22LR can (approved same day, sent to the same examiner, in the same packet) hasn't been received yet. Once it does, the threaded 22LR hosts will be greatly needed
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dogtiredI looked at Lipseys and the pic did not have that tac knob, is that factory?

The tac knob IS factory.

... bummed, I just called Savage and all the Tac 22's are 20 or more weeks back ordered. I'm puttin' my order in tomorrow.

Meow.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back