PLAYING GAMES WITH ME!!!!

chazwho2

HaHa bet you thougt it was going to be drama..

No drama I'm just going to give away a call..

First this call is made from Tamarisk taken from the colorado river. I really like this wood and I'm going to go and get more. This call had a branch in it causing the void this may and may not crack, I don't know, but what do you have to lose it's free. If it does ever crack don't worry I'll replace the call with something, so it this bothers don't play other wise lets have some fun!

All you have to do is answer these three questions? READY?

1. How many Tornandos on average does Utah have per year?

2. How many calories per serving does a box of Pasta Roni Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs have?

3. What does the number 3 on the directions say on a 12oz can of WD-40 with the smart straw?

Good luck! and here are the photos of the call, no sound file the wifey is home lol.....
DSCN0640.jpg

DSCN0639.jpg

DSCN0638.jpg

This is powered by my own tone board Thanks for playing...

Last edited:
You have no idea how pumped I am to win! Kinda sad I guess
lol.gif
! I used to fish the lower colorado river a lot; so it's cool you got that wood from the Colorado. I don't win anything ever; so I'm happy.

I'd like to thank Google and my ability to run in the garage and check the WD-40 can for the W
lol.gif
! LOL

Thank you so much! PM coming

Arden

Now that was a good one! Nice work! I like the call. Never saw that wood before. Nice grain. Love the crack!
Great job Arden!!

Thanks for the comments guys
thumbup1.gif
! Right place, right time is all. I was actually rushin' to get the answers to the questions; hoping I had a shot at winning. I seriously don't win anything like this; so I'm pumped. Call has been shipped; I can't wait. I like the crack too! Used to fish the Lower Colorado River a lot; so it's fitting I won this call. Have a feeling it will be lucky
wink.gif
!

Arden

Got the CALLS....................yup, CALLS! Chaz included one of his mule deer antler base calls with the one above that I won. I can't tell you all how surprised I was when I opened the envelope and saw antler lookin' at me
lol.gif
! I'm very thankful and I'm very impressed with the calls. The Tamarisk call looks even better in person. REALLY nice looking wood and very well made. Great sound! The antler call is just out of site! Super easy to use, everything sounds great, rabbit distress, pup distress, howls, SUPER EASY; VERY impressed with it.

Thanks again Chaz so much for the two calls. I look forward to using them and would not hesitate to buy from you in the future.

Arden

I'm glad they made it safe, I haven't turned or made any calls since before Thanksgiving. I thought is was time to oil out the rust.

Hmmmm this was fun, I just might have to bust out a howler to give away?

I'm at work...what's your excuse for being on this late or early?
grin.gif

I'm a night owl
thumbup1.gif
! Don't need a excuse! LOL

And I need a howler to go with the two calls from you
lol.gif
!

ROUND TWO!

Arden

Last edited:
Back