Oklahoma roll call

Now, the red river weekend, you cant be rooting for OU, can you? I didnt think anyone on here would support that school, i figured all you okies would be from the good school up there, O-State! Hell, I am an aggie, cant stand t.u. football!

I really have nothing but good things to say about Okies, some of my favorite music comes from stillwater. Can not beat the Wormy dog Saloon, if you ask me!

Nah man I am not an OU fan. I bleed orange when I get cut. I have benn a pokes fan for as long as I can remember. If you ever get up this way you need to go hunting with me,dcmtx or stephen. Your welcome here, if you like Stillwater (my wife was born and raised there) then you have to be one of the good guys.

Rus

Glad we're not gonna start the Tx/Ok joke thing. Have to agree about the Wormy Dog. There is some good music that comes from the Bandera Tx area too.
I'd like to see an informal meeting of us Okies at the Tulsa gun show.

Wife is from Cushing and I am sure we will move back upon retirement. She calls me an "Onery Okie" or "Honarary Okie" I am not sure which one.

Went to the Tulsa Gun Show several years ago and had a great time.

From Ponca City, don't get back much any more, but I do still have my lifetime Oklahoma hunting license just don't know anyone down that way any more.

Back