Introducing the NEW "Boondocker-Flocker" crow decoy.

BoondockOutdoors

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Crow season will be upon us before we know it and Boondock-Outdoors is proud to release our NEW "Boondocker-Flocker" crow decoy. The Boondocker-Flocker is a completely new crow decoy with some very unique features. This decoy is a flocked three dimentional 3/4 bodied decoy made of durable ABS plastic. This design allows for a very unique interlocking stacking method for compact transport. The decoy has a unique duel stake slot for use in positioning in you choice of either a sitting/alert or feeding pose. They can even be deployed without the stake for very fast "run and gun" style of hunting. You will find these decoys to be very highly detailed and realistic looking. Here are a few pics with discriptions:
P1020055.jpg
This is a regular camo backpack. The hat in the pic is for size reference(Please ask yourself how many of your current decoys would fit in this pack).

P1020057.jpg
Well inside this pack is 15 Boondocker-Flockers and their stakes.

P1020060.jpg
Here are the 15 decoys and stakes taken out of the pack.

P1020058.jpg
This pic shows how the decoys interlock together to save space.

P1020059.jpg
Top view

P1020061.jpg
Side view in the alert/sitting position. Notice the high level of feather detial.

P1020063.jpg
Side view in the feeding position.

2011-03-20_10-11-46_998.jpg
View of the Boondocker-Flocker being used as a century bird in a tree.

Retail pricing of these decoys is as follows:
1-2 decoys $9.99 each shipped in conus
3-5 decoys $9.75 each shipped in conus
6-11 decoys $9.50 each shipped in conus
12-23 decoys $9.25 each shipped in conus
24+ decoys $8.99 each shipped in conus

As an introductory offer I am selling these for $8.99 each shipped in the conus no matter how many you purchase. This sale will continue till midnight June 30th, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to look.. If you would like to order the Boondocker-Flocker decoys please follow this link to my new webstore. http://shop.boondock-outdoors.com/ This new store is still a work in progress(but the decoys can be purchased there)so please bear with me.

Jeremiah Weber

Guys,
I like to thank you for the interest I have received for these decoys.. Not alot of posts here, but I have receive orders and email inquiries..
If you have any questions feel free to ask..

Thank you.
Jeremiah Weber

I don't even crow hunt yet and I want 10. But I do have some questions. How much do they weigh? How long is the stake?

I don't know if you know this, but there is a forum for crow shooting called crowbusters, if you would like I can post up a thread for you.

Last edited:
Dust,
Thank you for your interest. Each Boondocker-Flocker decoy weighs aprox 4.5 ounces with the stake included. The stake is 12" long.

There is already a thread started about my decoys on crowbusters, but thank you for the offer.

Jeremiah Weber

Will more items be added to your store before the sale ends? I didn't see you thread there so I thought I would ask.

Dust,
I am currently working to get the rest of my products on the new webstore.. It is a work in progress as I have a full time job, A 1year old daughter to take care of and this business in what spare time I do have..
Is there something you are looking for in particular?

The thread at crowbusters was started by someone else..

Jeremiah Weber

Something else to buy. Nothing in particular. I understand being busy. I will check the site late next week and see if there is anything else that looks interesting. Thanks for putting this out.

Only one month left for the introductory pricing offer.
Also I would like to thank all of you who have already ordered the Boondocker-Flockers.

Jeremiah Weber

KAG,
I have actually been looking for a decent backpack suppliers for a while. I just havn't found the right one yet.
I have a few other tricks up my sleeve though.

Jeremiah Weber

Dust,
I can ship internnationally, but the price would be full retail and I would have to charge actual shipping on top of that. This is due to having to fiill out the customs forms and the additional cost of internationaal shipping. If you know someone interested please have them contact me by email. Boondockoutdoors@verizon.net

Jeremiah

Back