CS-24 Deployment Bag (COMBO) Jack Attack - custom order.

YOTE60

thumbup.gif

I just wanted to share with you all this custom combo CS-24 Deployment Bag order that I just made. This bag is one of a kind so far and hopefully has exceeded the customers expectations!

This bag not only deploys the FOXPRO CS-24 but in addition
allows the hunter to deploy FOXPRO'S Jack-Attack decoy unit and provides safe organized storage of the decoy unit.(ALL PARTS) A 1.5 inch adjustable shoulder carry strap makes it a breeze to carry and deploy the CS-24 and Jack-Attack decoy!

Special Note: CS-24 modification required by customer in order to support the Jack Attack decoy. Always seek manufacture permissions for modifications prior to modifying to avoid warranty retractions!

Need a custom DEPLOYMENT BAG(s) like this one or other FOXPRO,Inc. model game Callers?

Contact April, at YOTERS DEN!

View more YOTERS DEN Deployment bags here--> DEPLOYMENT BAGS

(BACK VIEW)

100_2466.jpg

(FRONT VIEW)

100_2463.jpg

(Jack-Attack Pocket)

100_2456.jpg

(DUAL "LIVE WELL" 10AA HOLDER POCKETS)

100_2464.jpg

(Custom Grommeted Decoy Attachment Point)

100_2459.jpg

(Top of Bag when decoy not deployed)

100_2453.jpg

(Upgraded inside hold down strap for caller and decoy stability)

100_2448.jpg

(Standard "Perfect Fit Water tight" Antenna grommet)

100_2470.jpg

(All new Multi-Cam Screened speaker port for unobstructed sound transmission)

100_2477.jpg

(TX-500 Storage Pocket)

100_2478-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

April and Crew!

Thank you fella's for the nice comments, This bag is of coarse a special order (Customer specific) and anyone interested it sells for $130. TYD. To the lower 48.

Thanks again!

April

April, I just got the bag in this weekend and sat down with my wife getting everything transferred over and trying things out. I'm more than happy and she is blown away with the quality of your stitching on material this tough.

Everything about this bag will make using the CS24 and decoy much easier to transport and set up in the field. At times it has been somewhat of a challenge with my current bag which got me to thinking about the Scorpion & SP55 I had in a Yoters Den bag and how much simpler this could be with something similar. I threw a couple of curve balls at her regarding the decoy and she nailed it... I'm pumped about getting this out in the woods and will give a real world review once I do.

I would highly recommend anyone with a need to get in touch with April and crew to get your xyz brand call set up in a custom bag. They have met my needs to a T and I really couldn't be happier with the final product.

Originally Posted By: cbosshog79April, I just got the bag in this weekend and sat down with my wife getting everything transferred over and trying things out. I'm more than happy and she is blown away with the quality of your stitching on material this tough.

Everything about this bag will make using the CS24 and decoy much easier to transport and set up in the field. At times it has been somewhat of a challenge with my current bag which got me to thinking about the Scorpion & SP55 I had in a Yoters Den bag and how much simpler this could be with something similar. I threw a couple of curve balls at her regarding the decoy and she nailed it... I'm pumped about getting this out in the woods and will give a real world review once I do.

I would highly recommend anyone with a need to get in touch with April and crew to get your xyz brand call set up in a custom bag. They have met my needs to a T and I really couldn't be happier with the final product.

Cbosshog79,

We are pleased that we have met your expectations and are confident that you'll get many successful years use from it!
Also looking forward to your "Real World Review" Thank you! Yes! They are tough sewing sometimes, but they are a tough and user friendly bag!
thumbup.gif

April and Crew

Cody I feel like the guy being Out-WhattaBurgered( u would understand if u were from Tx).
cool.gif

I just got my deployment bag a few weeks ago and its great. The camo pattern makes me want to go buy some to wear. I have noticed that when you get about 30 yards away it simply disappears.
You can kind of see it in this picture how it starts to blend with the back ground and just vanishes from a distance.

IMG_0372.jpg

Originally Posted By: venaticCody I feel like the guy being Out-WhattaBurgered( u would understand if u were from Tx).
cool.gif

I just got my deployment bag a few weeks ago and its great. The camo pattern makes me want to go buy some to wear. I have noticed that when you get about 30 yards away it simply disappears.
You can kind of see it in this picture how it starts to blend with the back ground and just vanishes from a distance.

IMG_0372.jpg

Venatic,

I'll take a stab at it! (Out-WhataBurgered) Are you saying Cody's bag has more bells and whistles!
rolleyes.gif

April

Yes... I have been one-upped!
thumbup.gif

But hey that's fine my bag works perfectly for the way I hunt. Its nice to know that if I do come up with an idea that I know who to call to make it happen!!

Originally Posted By: archer109Dang, that is nice. Have an return/upgrade system in place? I like that and have just gotten the Jack attack.

archer109,

Sorry but no we don't have a return upgrade policy, but in Venatics, situation he purchased a discounted sale Deployment Bag,(Configured wrong) in other words he was stuck with another customers bag configuration and that I would upgrade for him to the standard level CS-24 bag If he chose to do so.

I hope that clears things up I didn't mean to mislead anyone.

April

I dont have a jack attack and should you get a bag returned to you for a plain jane basic ol boring cs24 I would be interested in it.

That is of course if there was some slightly used price attached to it as I am a poor person at the moment.

If not, once I get my piggy bank built up a little more I will be contacting you to pick one of these up.

smile.gif

Back