Call giveaway contest

22 at 50yards will work as well. Just dont forget the report card portion as well as the judging is a combined thing. Here is a picture of some of the calls I have done, I will get some more put together before this is over hopefully and a set of shooting sticks.
DSC05352.JPG

I am not sure why the camera distorted the calls like it did, but I will try to get a better picture of them for the final call set.

Vaughan,

Believe it or not that wood is russian olive. A guy told me about it a while ago so I decided to try it out. Turns out looking pretty nice in my opinion.

Originally Posted By: VaughanThese are for NYhunter15
P1060997.jpg

P1060999.jpg
Thanks for posting for me. The targets were shot at 50yds. The top row was shot using a 7 power scope and the bottom row was shot with open sights. I am home schooled so my 3rd quarterly report was the closest thing I could find to a report card.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMSVaughan,

Believe it or not that wood is russian olive. A guy told me about it a while ago so I decided to try it out. Turns out looking pretty nice in my opinion. Yeah it does look very nice.

I shot my groups today only to find out the camera is not working! grrrr. Well when my dad gets home tomorrow I will use his. My mom has been sick and didnt get to do the report card so yeah..

The stupid camera broke....again So I am going to type it out.

8th Grade--Homeschool

Saxon Algebra I---B+
Physical Science---A
Bible, Romans---A
Writing---B+
Chess---A
Language/Grammar---A
P.E.---A
Music/Piano---A
HIstory, Medieval---A

I will review all the shot groups and report cards in the next couple of days and then let everyone know how they came out. I will make sure all who participated in this get something also.

LWILLIAMS

Ok i have everything scored how I am going to score it, but either Foxnyotehunter did not post up his targets or I am looking over them. Can someone point them out to me if they are here? I will post up the results as soon as I have this issue cleared up.

Ok I have double checked and I am almost 100% sure that foxnyotehunter never posted up his targets so I am going to list the winners in order. The first place winner will receive the lanyard donated by Smokin250 as well as his pick from the calls or a hinged shooting stick I make. We will then procede down the list picking from what is left until everyone has something. There are the 5 calls I posted up as well as the set of shooting sticks. Winners are:
1-Nyhunter15
2-hunter97
3-wyoman
4-Vaughan
5-luckyHunter
6-Foxnyotehunter

I will post up what each person takes as well as what is left. Once you pick something PM me your address and I will get these shipped. Nyhunter15 will also need to send his address to Smokin250 for the lanyard.

Thanks all who participated.

LWILlIAMS

Ok, everyone will get one thing in the order of what place they got with the exception of the 1st place winner will get his first pick of my stuff and the lanyard that was donated by Smokin250. Here is the picture of the calls that everyone gets to pick from.
DSC05352.JPG

Back