ccw holders lets see pics of your carry rigs

Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMSOriginally Posted By: erslllOriginally Posted By: LWILLIAMS
EDC4.jpg

Glock 21 in Crossbreed IWB hoster in the colder months which seems like all the time here and a J-frame in the pocket when warm.

How do you like the Crossbreed? I just ordered a couple of them.

Most comfortable IWB holster I have wore with a full sized gun. If you can handle the wait I think they are well worth it, they are just ugly as sin though.

How long did it take to get it? Did you order directly from Crossbreed?

My favorite is my Springfield Champion in an UBG Canute IWB holster.

champ-2.jpg

champ-1.jpg

For summer and shorts type stuff I wear my Sig P238 with an IWB made by Thomas Haynes of Death Card Calls, he also made the cocobolo grips for the SIG:

sig4.jpg

sig3.jpg

sigstocks2.jpg

My roughstock carry gun is a Taurus 651 with a shrouded hamer and Barami Hip-Grips. I have taken this one fishing/falling in the river, working on the truck in a bar ditch, you name it, this one has been through it. Rough as a cob but very comforting:

t6.jpg

238-651-2.jpg

651-1.jpg

Trashcan
Death Card Calls

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: erslllOriginally Posted By: LWILLIAMSOriginally Posted By: erslllOriginally Posted By: LWILLIAMS
EDC4.jpg

Glock 21 in Crossbreed IWB hoster in the colder months which seems like all the time here and a J-frame in the pocket when warm.

How do you like the Crossbreed? I just ordered a couple of them.

Most comfortable IWB holster I have wore with a full sized gun. If you can handle the wait I think they are well worth it, they are just ugly as sin though.

How long did it take to get it? Did you order directly from Crossbreed?

Directly from them and I think 6 weeks or so. I think they are out further than that now.

[img:center]
feb252007106.jpg
[/img]
when i'm out and about, carry different ammo now, cant get this stuff no mo. gotta full box somewhere

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: claimbuster
DSC_1201.jpg

Kimber Super Carry Pro in Dillon Leather.

Jeezzz... You with all your top shelf stuff there claimbuster...lol
wink.gif
Is that the one with crimson trace on it?

Moved out of Ca to NV. Couldn't wait to get my CCW. Once I got it. It felt so bulky ,(Sig Sauer P-229 for Auto and Ruger SP 101 for small revolver) I wasn't and still aren't comfortable carrying. Also the civil consequences of even a justifiable shooting are alarming. Its just I seem to be able to see trouble coming and know how to avoid it. But oh yeah wonder if I'm in a bank or a 7-11 ? My hat goes off to you guys carrying all the time. My self I rarely carry.

No Crimson Trace. Just the plain Custom Carry Pro. Non-factory grips were added.

P1000378.jpg

This is what the Kimber replaced and it sits in the safe more now.

DSC_1579.jpg

Originally Posted By: claimbusterNo Crimson Trace. Just the plain Custom Carry Pro. Non-factory grips were added.

P1000378.jpg

This is what the Kimber replaced and it sits in the safe more now.

DSC_1579.jpg

Nice, that bottom one would match some of your Coopers pretty well! Always enjoy your pictures there!

This is what I have been carrying latley, the old lady now carries my XD9 sub combact in her purse plus she shoots that Springfield better then me anyways, lol...
Sweetland-20110327-00128.jpg

I dont have a photograph of my own but here is an internet pic of the identical model...
mod%20629c.jpg

S&W M629-4" bbl

Last edited:
Back