Time foor new boots looking for opinons

1squeez

Hey everybody and anybody:

Well it’s time to replace my hunting boots, not sure what’s out there, I know you guys like me are out there in the extreme cold or extreme wet ground.

I would like to know what your opinion is for knee high, water proof and cold weather boots would be.

what brand do like

Thanks for your thoughts 1squeez

Muck boots. I have worn them for years. My last hunt was for wolves and the temp was -35. I sprayed my feet with antiperspirant to keep them from sweating and used a thin pair of wicking socks and a pair of wool socks. Make sure the boots are not tight.

I like my Mucks. They are warm and certainly comfortable. I only wish they were a little more durable. I've got more shoe goop on them then natural material...
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: FullCryHoundsLook at Guide King's Bush Boot. They have a built in wader. The guy that designed them is a guide and resident in Alaska. I used a pair of these last year and loved them. I think he is coming out with a heavier insulated set.

http://www.bushboot.com/

Who sells these. I looked on the site with no joy.

I tried the 'contact us' and it no worky. I tried looking up their dealers and came up with nothing.

They look like a good idea.

I've had two pair of 18" Lacrosse "swampers" and last year got the Cabela's version with the sneaker insole..Not sure what they called em...Couldn't be happier with any of em. The 18" swamper in 800g Thinsulate is my "go to" boot from -10 to 50 degrees. Good luck.

Back