One Cooper or Two Savages

If you want to refer to carbon fiber, and kevlar, and fiberglass as plastic then that is fine. You are definitely 100% wrong in doing so. But if you want to do it that is fine. But to promote an ignorant idea to a person who is asking questions about those stocks, then that is plain WRONG. SHHEEESSSSHHHHH.

You know it is different, but you can't give it up. That is what I call Pig Headed. Grow up and let it go.

Calling Kevlar and carbon fiber the same as plastic is the same as calling steak and chicken the same because they are both meat!! DUH there can't be any difference between chicken and steak. DUH they are both meat. DUH!!! Tom.

Wood is wood.

Plastic is plastic.

Composite is composite.

Composite is not plastic.

Plastic is not wood.

Wood is not composite.

Do you get it yet?

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunWood is wood.

Plastic is plastic.

Composite is composite.

Composite is not plastic.

Plastic is not wood.

Wood is not composite.

Do you get it yet?
Gees! I'm going to pull this back up in the morning AFTER 2-3 cups and try to get my arms around this. I'm totally confused now!
cry.gif
cry.gif

Tim, it took me awhile; however, I got it figured out in terms that I can understand!

For my simple way of thinking, stocks are classified into two categories:

1. Wood

2. Non-wood

or even simpler,

1. Pretty

2. Ugly

smile.gif
smile.gif

BTW, I bought one of them there "non-wood" stocks last week. Just my second.

P1000695.jpg

Its a Browning T-Bolt Sporter, 22LR with a Weaver Classic 3-9X33 AO scope.

Its going to be my "cow pie fly" rifle.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: claimbusterTim, it took me awhile; however, I got it figured out in terms that I can understand!

For my simple way of thinking, stocks are classified into two categories:

1. Wood

2. Non-wood

or even simpler,

1. Pretty

2. Ugly

smile.gif
smile.gif

BTW, I bought one of them there "non-wood" stocks last week. Just my second.

P1000695.jpg

Its a Browning T-Bolt Sporter, 22LR with a Weaver Classic 3-9X33 AO scope.

Its going to be my "cow pie fly" rifle.
smile.gif

All my guns are wood but I am now confuse on what to call the non wood guns?
plastic
composhit
ugly
lol.gif

I've had a T-Bolt in the wood Tgt/Vmt model for 3-4 years and love it. This photo does not show the current scope setup as I found a Weaver T10 that has been fantastic.

PICT0780.jpg

Extremely good shooter.

Yup Phil, no mixing of woods vs. non-woods. No cross breeds here.
smile.gif

Especially this one that falls in the "super ugly" category. I rarely take it out of solitary confinement.

PICT0095-1.jpg

BTW, here is a M21 221FB that I dug out of the pantry last night and it, IMHO, meets the definition of "wood".
smile.gif

P1000157.jpg

P1000159.jpg

Here I am at 4:42AM wasting everyone's time, just waiting for pain meds to kick in so I can go back to bed.
cry.gif

Originally Posted By: claimbusterBTW, here is a M21 221FB that I dug out of the pantry last night and it, IMHO, meets the definition of "wood".
smile.gif

Yeah, I bet it came out of the pantry! HAHA Nice gun!

So, what was the original question.....
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: tt35So, what was the original question.....
smile.gif

If I remember correctly, the original question was "...when it comes to green vegetables, do you prefer spinach or broccoli"?

My earlier response was I like either so long as they are woody!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: claimbusterBTW, here is a M21 221FB that I dug out of the pantry last night and it, IMHO, meets the definition of "wood".
smile.gif

P1000157.jpg

P1000159.jpg

GREAT looking piece of wood....wish I owned it!

Back