Vortex Viper 6.5X20X44

pyscodog

I only took 10 rounds to the range today to sight my new Viper in with. Long story short, its "Real good. Clicks seemed very positive and the glass was as clear as any of my Nikons. I fought gail force winds and still managed to get a couple of decent groups. My first shot was off the paper, but I could see the hole. Dialed over and up to the hole, fired a second shot and took out the center of the X-ring. Never touched it again. I'm impressed!! Next time, I'll check the mil-dots and stretch out the yardage. For what its worth, its on a 300WSM.

Last edited by a moderator:
pysco, I just put one of these on my dtech, the glass seems pretty good and it did track well although I didn't do the full box test, if I was going to get real picky the reticle is a bit thick and the eyerelief is lacking a bit but over all for the money looks to be a great product.

I retired my Rem 600 6x45 from predator hunting and just use it for club target shoots. Put the same scope on it and am very pleased with it.

AWS

I am noticing the eye relief is abit short. It wouldn't bother me near as much if it wasn't on my 300WSM. So far this is not a problem and I am liking the scope. I'm considering buying another and really don't need it.

Back