Homosexuality

Scruit, and anyone else for that matter...
Here's my email address.

erschiessen@idigjesus.com

Feel free to email me if you would like to discuss it further.
I wasn't always a Christian --- so if we'd rewind the Earth for a decade or so, and I got on the 'good - bad' scale, it would have fell off the bad side of the table - you can rest assured that you won't recieve a finger pointing from me... I will, with the Lord's help, try to assist you in your decision.
Regards,
Bruce

Ok now... I have a question. I'm not looking to start any fights or get any one mad or riled up, but Why is that to most men (not all) the idea of two men is a sin and disgusting and the idea of two women in a thrill and a turn on???? It's always been a mystery to me that a double standard applies to homosexual activities. I would think if one is ok, then the other is too: if one if wrong, then the other is too. What's the deal? Any one?
Love,Raven

Sruit, I'm with you buddy. I dwell in the house of confusion also. After searching for the "correct path" for years, I am still at a loss and more confused than ever. I have came to the conclusion that if you show loyalty to any one religion, you are sentenced to burn in Hell in a hundred other religions. LOL. In light of the fact that I am sentenced to be charcoal, I don't follow any religion now. I feel there is a higher being but don't consider myself a member of any denomination, Christian or Atheist. Just have not received logical answers from anyone regarding religion. The eastern religions make far more sense. Hard to take domestic religion very serious with all the scandal that comes with it. The Mob has more ethics at times. Love inviting the door knockers in for a chat. After a deep, enlightening discussion, they usually don't come back when they fail to answer almost every single question asked. Having said all that, I am supportive of any institution that promotes goodwill to mankind. They majority of churches and organized religions do just that. I tip my hat to them.

As far as gays and hunting. I went to school with a fella, played basketball, football. Got out of school and found out he was more queer than a 3 dollar bill. He comes to town about three times a year. We go shoot goundhogs and greydiggers just like me and my straight friends. He doesn't "act gay" or hit on me or pinch my butt. LOL Then again, I have been around gays whose actions and mannerisms are so annoying and disruptive and in my face that, let's just say, I am less than supportive. I try to live and let live...as long as it is not directly disruptive or a negative influence to me or my family. That's another matter.

Originally posted by Scruit:
[qb]Colt, DPMS and Bushmaster AR15s... They are so similar that I cannot make an absolute decision on which is best for me until I've shot them all. I find too many people who only ever shot Colts telling me to buy a Colt. How do they know it's better than a Bushmaster - because some other Colt guy told them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif [/qb]
Just remember Scruit, God shoot a bolt gun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif HAHAHAHAHA

Ever stop to think just how important gay guys are to varmint calling ? Consider that the majority of fashion designers who are using wild fur are extra show tune singing gay. I wonder how many rifles and other goodies have been bought with the proceeds from selling pelts over the years. You boys need to learn about marketing strategies here.
I propose a varmint hunters beefcake calender to send out to all the gay fashion guys, design and retail. Might help foster better relations and help bring a little focus on wild fur. Maybe NASA in a camo thong rubbing himself with a coyote pelt suggestively.

Oh My GAWD!!!

Just the thought of ANY man in a camo thong rubbing a coyote pelt makes my eyes BURN!!!!

LMAO

icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

Leviticus 18:22 "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman;"that is detestable"

That's the way I feel about it for myself, but it also says "judge not"and "love your brother".I'm as much of a sinner as the next guy and why should I judge him for his actions and not want to be judged for mine?

But with that said, I have lots of gay friends. I set up sound equipment for a dance tour. Most men on the tour are gay and some of the women. It doesn't bother me. One gay man I know hunts, and works for a construction equipment rental company. I don't see why he couldn't. Another owns a horse ranch; kind of a manly thing to do. Right? Let me tell you all gay people are not your stereotypical 'S' slurring, flamboyant, limp wristed homo's you see on TV. That's like saying all hunters are like the guys on Bambi shooting everything and burning down the forest. Just think about the way some of ya'll talk about gays reminds me alot about the way PETA talks about hunting. Uneducated.

Later,
Justin

well fellas, this thread certainly warrants my opinion for what its worth.
I myself am a born agian christian who believes 4 things
1. Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God
2. Jesus was crucified on the cross
3. Jesus was raised from the dead on the 3rd day
4. and finnaly, Jesus is the ONLY was to heaven.

now with that being said I must agree with justin as he has stated straight from the good book that homosexuality is flat out wrong... and it really bothers me that this society has come to accept it as "common", "natural" and so forth. i personaly detest it. but i said all that to say this... so is the countless things i and the rest of you do each day......we have all fallen short of the glory of God and that is what makes Jesus the only way to heaven.... we sure cant do it our selves. Now i must say that if i had the opportunity to take a gay man hunting that i would because that would provide a great opportunity for me to share the gospel with him and after all that is what i have been sent here to do. i dont hate homosexuals because that would label me a hypocrite and it says that man should love his brother so i will do my best to love them all. but bashing will only turn them from what i have to say and i challenge any of you that if you ever have the opportunity to listen to one to do it and im sure he will grant you that same opportunity. but i will never justify homosexuality and belive me that would be nice because if i did that then i could justify premarital sex and wouldnt that make my life less challenging..
anyways for anyone who has questions about christianity i would love to try to answer them and i am confident i could. as for you curt i will pray for you and i challenge you to belive in something. for it is crazy to belive in nothing.
sincerly
Caleb C. Braddock

Hahahahaha, HumboldtBirdDog you are funnier than you even imagine. I passed your visual on to a few friends and I think they are STILL laughing. However, the calender idea has merit. Not the gay part, though. You may have suggested a brilliant fund raiser scheme for keeping the cost of maintaining this site at a minimum. Moderators and Pro-Staff, attention. Why not a calender featuring some of the "stars" of this Board doing what they love best? Make it seasonal, or not. Predator oriented, or not. Dead fur, or not. Take the idea and run with it. Kick this idea around behind the curtain and let us know what you think!

NASA
Good idea on the calendar.

Heres another:

At our annual get-togethers, we have a dance. We advertise this, and for like 20 bucks a head, the local women can get their opportunity to line-dance with a genuine PredatorMaster.

HAHAHAHA

NASA
I can dance about as well as you. Read the post above, it says for 20 bucks a local chick can get her chance to dance with a genuine Predator Master. It does NOT say that that Predator Master need be you or I, or that she will get out of there being able to walk again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fundraiser huh ? Well let's meld these concepts and let you boys make some real money. Ever see that movie "The Full Monty" ? Those guys didn't know how to dance either, but they racked in some big bucks.
Hows about getting a few of you boys together and set something up real similar. Only because you're greedy Republicans who understand market economics you dance for gay guys. Think about it, gay guys make guy wages and don't have responsibilities like wives, kids, etc. Which means they have lots of spare cash to stuff in your thong. I'd think women would be cheap.
Maybe something along the lines of the Village People, only with a rural white male spin.
Lap and table dances would be extra of course.

Originally posted by HumboldtBirdDog:
[qb]who understand market economics you dance for gay guys. Think about it, gay guys make guy wages and don't have responsibilities like wives, kids, etc. Which means they have lots of spare cash to stuff in your thong[/qb]
Market economics? So your saying you cant sell stuff to poor folk? That you must cater to the well-off? Sam Walton and I firmly disagree.

You need to think in terms of the BIG PICTURE....

What would you rather have, 1 penny each from 100 women, or 5 nickels from 5 gay guys? No question in my mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Show me ONE place in the bible that condones homosexuality!
I beleive that the bible tells exactly what will happen to those folks,but im not going to get into this.Am i at a hunting page???i guess not.

That's right, you're not. You're at an open topic forum on a hunting web site. Ref earlier post on same subject.

Back