It's Another GIRL!!!!

d2admin

Administrator
Alana Marie Gevara was born Saturday at 7:21 am. 7 lbs. 9 oz. She is a really good one. Her momma does a realy nice job cooking up those little critters. Alana is our fourth! Thanks for the prayers! I would send cyber Cuban's if I could.

Robb???

Glad to hear everything is all right. Been wondering what happened. Congrats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Locohead...Cheers buddy. Congrats. Take care of her like I know you will. All children are gifts and a great responsibility. I know you will do just fine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif >>>>>>>James L.

I wondered why I haven't seen any loco posts the last couple days... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Congratulations, Danny

I hope momma and the new one is doing fine...

-Mike

congrads Locohead, and give our best wishes to the wife, shes one great lady, to have to raise five kids..., oops I mean four, good luck.

Thank you everyone. I actually got to deliver the baby. Before any of you macho guys gross out just remember. I know you guys gut-out deer, elk, fish young tender coyotes for the cookin' etc. It really isn't much different. My dad really grossed out when I told him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Neff, you made me aware of my un-clarity, un-clarifiedness, un-clearedness, Whatever the darn word is. I have a 5 almost 6 year old girl, 2 boys 4 and 20 months, and this new little critter 1 day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Congrats, Danny!
I knew I should have surfed here last night!!! We're grateful to hear that all is well.
Alana, what a beautiful name! Awesome!

Congrats.....Hope everyone is doing fine... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back