Nationwide Marches Against Oppression

azmastablasta

Hey, what could possibly go wrong here?

SATURDAY, APRIL 23RD PROMISES TO BE A BIG DAY AS BLACKS NATIONALLY AND WORLDWIDE TAKE TO THE STREETS TO JOIN THE INTERNATIONAL TIDE AND STRUGGLE OF REVOLUTION AND CHANGE THAT IS SWEEPING THE PLANET. On the “The National Day of Action and Unity,” SATURDAY, APRIL 23RD, we will rally, march, demonstrate, protest, educate and confront injustices like never before in over 60 cities. These cities and nations include: New York, NY; South Africa (Azania); Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Gambia, Africa; Norfolk, VA,; London UK; St. Louis, MO; France; Baton Rouge, LA; Nashville, TN; Lebanon, TN; Newark, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Lakeland, FL; Athens, GA; Guyana-South America; Charlotte, NC; San Antonio, TX; Detroit, MI, Trenton NJ, Milwaukee, Wi; Hartford, Ct; Selma, AL: Oakland, CA; Houston, TX; Charleston, WV; Morgantown, WV, Birmingham, AL, Tampa, FL, Wilmington, NC; Baltimore, MD; Harrisburg, PA; Milwaukee, WI; Trenton, NJ; Jacksonville, FL; Chicago, IL; Louisville, KY; Watts, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Raleigh, NC; Columbia, SC ; Augusta GA; Tampa, FL, Selma AL, St. Petersburg , FL; Irvington , NJ; Brooklyn, NY; and more to confirm soon. The April 23rd Day of Action is supported by Students and Youth, members of many of Black Church, the New Black Panther Party, Nation of Islam, National Black United Front, National Action Network, Moorish Science Temple of America, Rainbow Push Coalition,

Our people proclaim that there are serious problems that exist within our communities and nations that if left unaddressed will continue to plague Black people all over the world. While America bombs Libya our condition is deteriorating at home and is left largely ignored. Africa and the problems in our Motherland are blatantly ignored by the world, the U.S. Government and even us.

“The National Day of Action and Unity” will bring to attention the plight of so many who are uneducated, exploited, behind prison walls, disunited , in poor health, homeless, victims of police brutality, pimped by crooked politicians, tortured, falsely accused, under developed, morally perverse, apathetic, addicted to drugs and alcohol, victims of harsh budget cuts and genocide. Special attention will be given to victims of neo-colonialism, corrupt governments, imperialism, Zionism, capitalism and inadequate concern for the Diaspora of Africa. The injustice of Oscar Grant and the plight of political prisoners and the wrongfully accused from Black and indigenous nations will be a key rallying point. Please read enclosed complete April 23rd Day of Action and Unity Mission Statement.”

THE DAY OF ACTION AND UNITY ORGANIZERS ARE ALSO CALLING FOR A BUY BLACK ONLY CAMPAIGN AND A BOYCOTT OF ALL NON-BLACK BUSINESSES FOR THE WEEKEND OF APRIL 23RD.

To the Authorities, don’t worry about who is organizing it. This is organized by the people and for the people. This is organized by a new younger leadership un-approved by our former slave or colonial master. We are grassroots activists, youths, residents, union members, community residents, spiritual people, revolutionaries and freedom fighters who have decided to take a stand together April 23rd. The call of Dr. Malik Zulu Shabazz has resonated with the disillusioned all over the earth.

Historically knowing the odds against we have no choice but to take action in a manner. Our position on this is to remain silent, stagnant and on the sidelines is no longer an option.

April 23rd, 2011 we are taking vigilantly to the streets, police stations, projects, courthouses, State Capitols, houses of racists, morgues, jails and anywhere our people can be found and the fight can be found for justice! We will rattle the enemy and those who are asleep to show and prove the world we are wide-awake!

Our demands are immediate and non-negotiable
http://dayofactionmovement.org/
EMAIL: Nationaldayofaction@yahoo.com

TEXT: 502-299-8530

FACEBOOK: Nationaldayofaction page

Last edited:
My wife sometimes tells me, if you like it so much, why don't you go back there. Maybe they should listen to my wife

Allll the ear marks of revolution comming our way soon!!

What in the world is the 'issue' this time?

Hey!! Do you suppose a great community organizer has influenced this deal? I don't ever remember anyone trying to take jobs and opportunity away from anyone that wanted to work for it IN this country; so, now we have a world wide day of protest over what?

Watts, yep, we can expect something to go wrong.

Call me dense................................

It's more of that "Fundamental Transformation" Obama has been working for. Isn't it something how the minorities never take responsibility for their own actions. It's always the white mans fault. Keep your powder dry folks.

It's more of that "Fundamental Transformation" Obama has been working for. Isn't it something how the minorities never take responsibility for their own actions. It's always the white mans fault. Keep your powder dry folks.

Keep a good stock in AMMO is right.... and DONT go waiting for the command (FIRE ONLY WHEN FIRED AT) Raise that weapon in my direction you''ll get a cranial injection period...
THE DAY OF ACTION AND UNITY ORGANIZERS ARE ALSO CALLING FOR A BUY BLACK ONLY CAMPAIGN AND A BOYCOTT OF ALL NON-BLACK BUSINESSES FOR THE WEEKEND OF APRIL 23RD.

I dont know what moron came up with this idea (Im guessing someone with the mentality of a turnip ) DUMB-(BLEEP'S) !!!

On the serious side,,, If you have any contacts with local law enforcement that were targeted in that notice, send or give one of them a copy... Forewarned is forearmed...

I took a copy of it to our local Chief of Police so he can make an inquiry to the local Intelligence groups...There will probably be nothing come of it, but if there are active cells in the immediate area, the local LEOs don't need to be caught by surprise..

Originally Posted By: borkonyet they keep breeding like rabbits.

Seems to be what they excel at.

More babies = more money. Just keep working your azz off Dave. They need all the contributions they can get.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: borkonyet they keep breeding like rabbits.

Seems to be what they excel at.

More babies = more money. Just keep working your azz off Dave. They need all the contributions they can get.

Could not agree more!

Tim

Quote:Hey, what could possibly go wrong here?

4- 17- 2011

NEW BLACK PANTHERS TO DEFEND THE NATION OF ISLAM AGAINST ATTACK FROM MISSISSIPPI TEA PARTY ON APRIL 23RD IN SOUTH HAVEN MISSISSIPPI

www.NEWBLACKPANTHER.COM

www.DAYOFACTIONMOVEMENT.ORG

FACEBOOK: NATIONALDAYOFACTION PAGE

NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY FOR SELF DEFENSE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE APRIL 23RD NATIONAL INTERNATIONAL DAY OF ACTION AND UNITY MOVEMENT TO DEFEND NATION OF ISLAM AGAINST RACIST TEA PARTY RALLY ON APRIL 23RD AT SOUTH HAVEN MISSISSIPPI NATION OF ISLAM HEADQUARTERS

IN RESPONSE TO A PROVOCATIVE, ANTI -BLACK AND ANTI -MUSLIM DEMONSTRATION TO TAKE PLACE IN SOUTH HAVEN MISSISSIPI ON APRIL 23RD BY THE MISSISSIPPI TEA PARTY, THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY AND THE DAY OF ACTION MOVEMENT ISSUED THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT:

"THE NATION OF ISLAM AND THE HONORABLE MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN ARE OUR FRIENDS AND ALLIES. WE ARE OUTRAGED AT THE ANTI-BLACK AND ANTI MUSLIM RHETORIC, AND THREATS COMING FROM THE TEA PARTY AGAINST OUR ALLIES AND BROTHERS IN THE NATION OF ISLAM.

WE ARE FURTHERMORE OFFENDED THAT THE MISSISSIPPI TEA PARTY CHOSE THE DATE OF APRIL 23RD, WHICH IS OUR NATIONAL-INTERNATIONAL DAY OF UNITY, WHERE WE ARE HOLDING OVER 60 RALLIES IN AMERICA AND WORLD WIDE.

THEREFORE ,ON THIS DAY OF ACTION ON APRIL 23RD, IN SOUTHHAVEN MISSISSIPPI, WE ARE SENDING SOLDIERS, SOME OF WHOM WILL BE LEGALLY AND CONSTITUTIONALLY BEARING ARMS, ACCORDING TO THE SECOND AMENDMENT, TO DEFEND AND PROTECT OUR FAMILY IN THE NATION OF ISLAM. THE NATION OF ISLAM DOES NOT CARRY WEAPONS. THE MISSISSIPPI TEA PARTY IS WELL ARMED AND MAKING THREATS.

WE ARE WARNING THE TEA PARTY THAT IF ANY HARM COME TO ONE NOI MUSLIM, OR OTHER BLACK PERSON, THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FROM OUR MOVEMENT.

ON APRIL 23RD WE ARE RISING UP AND RALLYING AND DEMONSTRATING IN OVER 60 CITIES IN AMERICA AND WORLD WIDE IN ORDER TO PUT AN END TO RACISM AND INJUSTICES AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE"

STATEMENT FROM THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE OF THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY AND THE APRIL 23RD NATIONAL-INTERNATIONAL DAY OF ACTION MOVEMENT

sounds like these idiots want to start something

could be a start to something
whistle.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NM Leon[color:blue]
I

'm not sure why any TP group would be protesting a Nation of Islam in the first place.

prolly because the tea party is about bringing America back to what it once was and islam is out to destroy it

You have to consider where they (Black Muslims) are trying to start up a controversy...They are probably equating the Tea Party members with the KKK down there and expecting some form of counter demonstration against them....

Most legitimate TEA party members would ignore any similar demonstrations elsewhere...

I don't smoke crack, deal drugs, guns or pimp! I guess there dung out of luck. I couldn't get a gov't handout if I tried and they call themselves oppressed!

I'm sure a lot of people will think I'm nutso but I have a fear that it is all part of O's plan. That of course is total chaos and a 'National Emergency' along with martial law that will never really go away. I think that all of these little 'tests' are just seeing how the sheep will respond. Who are the 'New Black Panthers', where did they come from and more to the point is who funds them? You all remember how they were hammered when they stood around the voting area's and intimidated white voters. Oh, that's right nothing happened, and if they start shooting TP protesters nothing will happen to them again. It will be interesting to keep track of who does what this weekend. Too bad the MSM isn't objective anymore.

jump,
If you are nuts we are both nuts because I firmly believe that if the wind is not blowing in Obama's favor this time next year there will be a manufactured crisis in America. I personally don't trust anyone in our governement and they are in collusion with a number of anti American groups throughout the country to make sure things stay on track.

What track? The downfall of America as it has been known.

Neither of you are nuts. You have the intelligence to see what is happening to this country and the courage to talk about it. In my book that's a patriot.

Back