Red X Arms

have not delt with them, but the prices seem good.

hitman said that he got his hands on some of there stuff at the desmoines gun show and it looked like quility parts!

for 37 bucks, id get it just for kicks!!

I ordered some parts from them a few weeks ago and the parts are great. The prices are good and customer service seem to be on up and up. Have faith they seem to be a fine up and coming business.

I will be using one of the stainless uppers on a build at the end of the month,,,will see about how they shoot/quality.

X

Coyotex make sure to let us know how those barrels shoot. Those are good prices for a barrel I will deff get a couple if they shoot decent.

Not that many options. E-mailed them.
1-9 is the only.twist they.offer. no other gas systems other than carbine

Still thinking about them for my sons SHTF play toy.

Originally Posted By: coyotexI will be using one of the stainless uppers on a build at the end of the month,,,will see about how they shoot/quality.

X look forward to that review
laugh.gif

Wish I saw this about an hour ago, I could have saved 50 between the off the upper, and shipping, I ordered.

And it shows the Classic M4 as in stock now FYI. I was having a hard time finding anyone who had an upper without the front sight in stock for a reasonable price and finally settled on a Stag 3h.

Last edited:
yes plz do im still undecided about it. its between
that or a new scope. if the fit and finish is good ill wait a bit longer on the scope.

Bought a complete bolt assambly and got it today looks great and 99$ shipped good price cant wait to buy a complete upper

I got the Quad rail today (pretty quick shipping) It is really nice, especially for the price. Unfortunately my upper still hasn't come, so I can't mount it up yet.

Back