lets see your man-cave!~

Come on man you dont have to lie, we all know that there your posters.
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: VaughanCome on man you dont have to lie, we all know that there your posters.
tt2.gif

lol ya caught me!~

My wife won't let me have a room in the house, she says I'm just a visitor in her house. And I tell her to stay outta my backyard.

Originally Posted By: lon0121lol, im taking the poster pics down! thats it!
thanks guys!

You didn't take them down.... you're not fooling us. Cause that little girl would be screaming her head off, then the wife would get into it.... nuff said.

Originally Posted By: youngdonOriginally Posted By: lon0121lol, im taking the poster pics down! thats it!
thanks guys!

You didn't take them down.... you're not fooling us. Cause that little girl would be screaming her head off, then the wife would get into it.... nuff said.

haha you know it...
i would take down my crap wayyyy before i ever made my little girl get of her princess and fairies posters. my bedroom floor and the living room is COVERED in toy princess castles and barbie dolls, crayons etc.

Quote:Don't laugh at the paint scheme, it was not my first choice That begs the question... Whose choice was it, and what would your choice have been???

At least I get to claim responsibility for my "Gypsy Rose" color in my old one....But then, I like bright colors..
rolleyes.gif

Collections002.jpg

Originally Posted By: lon0121nice pics justin10mm!

thats a big old buck! what kind of deer is that with the spots??

That would be an Axis deer, imported from Asia. I "had" to have him mounted because he was free (he escaped from some game ranch some were and wandered on to our low fence property)and he was a handgun kill. (10mm of course)
lol.gif

Scan1.jpg

The paint was supposed to be a moss color but I think the guy at the Home Depot was color blind.
glare.gif

I just put an addition on my house, have a 15'x30' basement room to make my own, can't wait to get it put together so I can add some pictures on here

Any advice on must haves for the man cave.

Originally Posted By: Super White HunterI just put an addition on my house, have a 15'x30' basement room to make my own, can't wait to get it put together so I can add some pictures on here

Any advice on must haves for the man cave.

just throw some pelts, bones, and antlers on the wall! dont forget your princess, and fairy posters like i have to have!
ohmy.gif

Big screen, home theater surround sound, netflix ready blue ray player, two tiers of reclining leather couches, fridge, micro, lots of storage, partition walls and back room reloading area, walk-in gun safe, shoulder mounts, full mounts, novelty mounts, horn mounts, hides, etc... I've got it all planned, just no place to do it!

It will have a reloading bench, I figure the whole thing will be a gun safe, I have a poker table and couch, was think of wall locker or closet for hunting stuff. for the walls I have lots of mounts and rugs to put up

Back