Here comes the Stork.

d2admin

Administrator
My wife would kill me if she knew I was here posting this. I came to the office to fax an invoice super quick, then run to the store for a few things, then back home to take her to the hospital. Contactions are only 8 - 10 minutes apart! I figure, Well this is our fourth kid. She knows what to do already, she can handle it. Hee Hee. Like I said, she would kill me if she knew!!!

Have a nice day All!

Loco

Loco, It's cool man. I read your post and it made sense,so I knew right away you were in trouble. I figured you were being held hostage at the office. I don't know the address there, but "yes Dear" is on the phone now with your wife,filling her in, getting the info and calling 911.

Stay CALM
Be brave
Wait for the sirens.

Redfrog /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

God Bless you and your wife and child!!!
Go go go Loco!!!

At least it's during the day... my wife (like she had a choice) waited until 2AM, and 4AM for our boys... LOL

My youngest son Levi was born on this day 19 year ago, so it has special meaning for me also.

I'll say a pray for you and your wife.

False Alarm. I think it was only false labor. Probably tonight. She is past due already.

RedFrog,
Where can I send you the bill for the ambulance???? HOL

False Alarm. I think it was only false labor. Probably tonight. She is past due already.

RedFrog,
Where can I send you the bill for the ambulance???? HOL

Locohead--I can tell you are nervous--your are repeating yourself!! Seriously, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife for the birth of a health baby and for the health and welfare of you wife.

Hey Locohead, hang in there man, we're thinkin about ya. Slip her some castor oil in a coke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
If the apple is ripe, it will fall off the tree /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back