who here likes ted nugent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Locohead:
[qb]

All this talk about rights and amendments and constitution and bill of rights and...... Be wise and take the 5th Amendment on this one.[/qb]
Is there something I missed here? Some of you guys sound a little like the anti's. Apply the parts of the constitution you like, and disregard the rest.(The first amendment comes to mind)

I may be taking a big chance here, what with Craig swinging his broad sword around, but to tell somebody you are going to ban them from the board for stating their opinion is just flat out bad form. The topic was "Who likes Ted Nugent?" Not "Who wants to get banned by voicing an unpopular opinion".

All you guys thumping the kid ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Sounds like something that happens on another board.

CB, I too think you're wrong. However, even though I may not agree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it.

And if my blasphamy is a bannable offense, so be it!

Not that my opinion counts for a hill of beans, but seems to me that this little ordeal has been been pumped up to a point to where it is on the verge of explosion.

Personally I like Ted a lot. I liked him before he became so vocal about his position on hunting and firearms owner rights. At least to the point that he is known today. Do I think it necessary to state it so emphatically that it I threaten someone who disagrees? NO! Personally I don't give a flip if CB or anyone else likes him or not. I like him. I like his music, I like his integrity. Do I like his style? It doesn't bother me, but I can see where some might consider it somewhat abrasive. I probably wouldn't say things so emphatically as he does. Not because I don't feel the same way, but because I have a different personality.

If you don't like him. OK!! So what!! I DON"T CARE!!!

As far as threatening to ban someone who feels contrary than I do. That's just plain silly.

I really don't think Craig or anyone else is immature enough to do something like that merely for having a different opinion. Having served as a moderator on this board from it's inception up until only recently, I can tell you that Craig's statement was probably made out of an attempt to cut out the dissention and combative posture, not because of an actual difference of opinion.

Personally, I don't like Rosie O'Donnell. I didn't like her long before she made any public statements about her position on hunting and gun owners. Do I feel the need to go to a pro Rosie forum, like that really exists, and make the statement? NO!! Just my opinion. Rosie is just an example. She is not the only celebrity I dislike, I just used her name as an example that most could relate to.

I'm sure that if everyone involved here will just back off for a couple of days, you will too realize the futility of trying to change someones mind by force.

Let it go guys and move on to something more constructive. Just my opinion.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich Cronk-
I know he's not god, I was just saying that I disagree with coyote buster and I think ted nugent it great for hunting and doesn't hurt the image of hunters like coyotebuster claims.

You mean we can put down the pitchforks and torches now ?...

...Hey this isnt the set for frankenstien! Is it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ted's the man, but thank god he did'nt bad mouth Charleton Heston!

EDIT: Strrrriiiiiike TWO!! Bad Karma. This is the second post of yours today that I've had to edit. One more insult and its off to cyberspace you go. Trust me on this ok?

Go Nugent!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Well, howz about that! Lookie what's at the very bottom of every single screen on this site. Whoda thunk it?

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.2.0
The Opinions, Views and Comments expressed by the members of this forum are their own and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Predator Masters or any of it's agents. Predator Masters does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy. All posted messages are the sole responsibility of the person from which such post originated. Predator Masters assumes no liability in any way for the content of any posted message or opinion, including, but not limited to, any errors or ommissions in any posted message.

This thread has runs its course folks. Michael and Brian said it so eloquently. Everyone, put down the torches...it's over here. Move along.

If anyone has comments to make about the closing of this thread, email me. I'm responsible for it, no one else. Mind you, I just had my taxes done, I'm not in a cheery mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back