Obama to voter on gas prices

Originally Posted By: Bob TobergteSarah Palin had a good reply about the military not getting paid & how they were being used as 'PAWNS' in this dispute, or whatever it was, over this budget deal.
So far, Palin has more common sense then any Repub wanna be candidate out there, IMO..........

+1

Palin?! Wait, did somebody say Palin?!

Look, Obama and his ilk believe that Americans should not have inexpensive fuel because it is a part of their odd and subjective ethical matrix. Most of us in here know this fact and have discussed it ad nauseam for years.

As a boy, Obama's Marxist mother and grandmother raised him to believe that America is a bad, cruel place and that free markets are evil. Because he had no father, I believe the evidence is also strong that Obama adopted from these women a feminine manner of thinking, ie one of emotions and subjectivity versus a masculine thinking style which is based on evidence, logic and reason. Feminine/emotional thinking can just fine in art, literature, decorating and similar areas which do not require any objective reality. But emotional thinking is disastrous in areas which require objective truth, like science, engineering or establishing governing policy.

I would submit that though beautiful and feminine beyond belief, Palin's style of reasoning is more masculine by far than Obama's. Plus she's beautiful...did I mention that?

Obama's FEELINGS tell him that it is 'unfair' that US citizens enjoy considerable prosperity compared to most of the world and that as a part of our incredible productivity that we require fossil fuels. His ilk believe THEY, not individual Americans know what is best and they'd really prefer we, not them, naturally, be in Smart Car roller skates, thanks.

Many in the center were caught up in Obama's hype--we saw this in here in '08, didn't we guys? But the hype is gone and Obama's rose has faded. Hope & Change is now a slogan we on the right use to mock him--It no longer inspires the droves who once believed the vapid rhetoric of this charlatan. These swing voters understand 8-9% unemployment and $4 fuel, however. If these conditions remain in place and the Republican Party can get out of its own way and muster a viable candidate, I sense a 1980 moment...

Good to see you back 'javafour'.
The truth is; I would vote for anyone or 'ANYTHING' who would run against the 'obasm'.
I'm just hoping I wont have to hold my nose when I do vote as has become normal of late............

thumbup.gif
You hit it out of the park with that answer!
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Bob Tobergte Good to see you back 'javafour'.
The truth is; I would vote for anyone or 'ANYTHING' who would run against the 'obasm'.
I'm just hoping I wont have to hold my nose when I do vote as has become normal of late............

Thanks Bob!

Yeah, guys like us would share your view, but we do not decide elections--we have firm convictions steeped in traditional American values. Elections are decided by those who do not, those wishy-washy people known as the 'independents,' people who lack a firm left or right ideology. It is these people who need to be convinced.

Originally Posted By: Bob TobergteSarah Palin had a good reply about the military not getting paid & how they were being used as 'PAWNS' in this dispute, or whatever it was, over this budget deal.
So far, Palin has more common sense then any Repub wanna be candidate out there, IMO..........

Sarah has my vote or it will stay the way it is now period... Aint gonna vote TRUMP and make him more richer than he already is......

Back