This is "the" thread for selling dog related products

Duane@ssu

This seems to be the best way for collars, tracking systems, boxes, etc. To be seen by dogmen, without getting a bunch of ad's in the forum.
Lets try this for awhile and see how it works. Duane

i have a rigging platform for a polaris rzr. it prolly weighs to much to ship but if somebody wanted to pick it up i would sell for $50 obo. it works great i just built a flatbed and dont use it anymore. there are loops on the front floor for chains. here is a pic.
P9020241.jpg

FS\Ft I have a mullins custom dog box
Double door
Side vents
top storage
Black&Grey
It's in good shape not junk.Bought it in hopes of getting my own coyote hounds but not working out right now so it's got to go.I'll try to get some pics posted.I'm in ohio but for the right deal will drive reasonable distance.PM me and I can send you some pics.

need 350.00 but shoot me some offers

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc397/Roode30/DSC_00492.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: roode301FS\Ft I have a mullins custom dog box
Double door
Side vents
top storage
Black&Grey
It's in good shape not junk.Bought it in hopes of getting my own coyote hounds but not working out right now so it's got to go.I'll try to get some pics posted.I'm in ohio but for the right deal will drive reasonable distance.PM me and I can send you some pics.

need 350.00 but shoot me some offers

I w

I am looking to trade my sportdog 1825 to go back to a newer tritronics system with tracer capability. Never had any issues with it and both collars work fine I am Just looking to go back to tritronics for the tracer. I am looking for a unit that can support the tracers since that is the reason I am going back to tritronics. I run at night with my Coyote and coonhounds a lot. I have two chargers one for each collar and either one can charge the remote. Two collars one orange and one bright green and the remote. It supports up to 6 dogs and is very very simple to use. Here is a link to the collar.

http://www.sportdog.com/Gear/E-Collars/SportHunter/SD-1825-SportHunter-(1).aspx

Thanks

After 15 years of trial & error we've tried just about everything to teach our young dogs to scent trail. Along the way I've found some things that work ok and others that work good, some hold scent good but will perish fast, others don't perish but don't hold scent very well. If your having the same problem I'm having then look no further. Our new SSU DRAG cures all of those problems. It holds scent great, won't easily tear, and most of all it won't perish. The SSU DRAG is made from high quality sheepskin, tanned with the hair on. It holds scent better then anything I've found and when the dogs get to biting it, it won't rip. Just add a piece of rope, scent of your choice and your ready to start training.
Right now we only have about 30 available but we will be getting more shortly. They are $24.95 to your door and you can buy them on our website. SSU DRAG

I have a quick track qtm-10 for sale. It tracks on the 217 feq and is 0-99 range.
asking 275tyd
call or txt (if you like) 828-380-1956. I'm on EST.
SOLD

Last edited:
I have a wildlife materials TRX-1000s box with charger and antenna and one (1) wildlife magnum collar (217.526) (can replace the battery your self) for sale or trade...
Can send pics on request to an email addy....
I'm interested in:
rim fire rifles/pistols
small bore centerfire rifles
or cash..... $550.00 tyd
prefer you call my cell... 828-380-1956

I have two garmin dc20 collars that i got a while back and have no use for. They both work, and my buddies astro 320 tracks them just fine. Would be perfect for decoy dogs, or beagles, or something like that.

$50 each.

Looking for a used Garmin Astro DC50 collar or Alpha w collar... only need one collar.

Please email at goswalt1@yahoo.com

Looking for big game houndsman in S. Utah. Looking to pick up a hound pup and looking for someone to run it with. If anyone knows of a good houndsman in the Southern Utah / Nevada area please PM me.

Back